chapter 79

Y/n's pov-

Ace walk me slowly towards the ball room where the party is going on.

"Are the guests already here?", i asked while holding my gown.

"They are!! King is busy meeting them all!!", ace response as he hold my hand when we step down the stairs.

We stop at the main door where on the other side the guest voices and music can be heard.

"Are you ready?", he asked making me nod.

He smile towards me then slowly knock on the door. Guards from the behind open the door to let us in.

I look around the balcony full of Mafia group talking and drinking while ace took me forward to look down where the government officers were enjoying their food

Stepmom who was in her golden gown with alice in pink gown were talking with rob and his family.

I look up to see if i can find father or any of the boys but no one can be see making me huff.

"King have taken them down to the basement where the main party is going on!",ace spoke once he saw my frown.

"Then what are we waiting for?", i asked but he shake his head.

"We have to first meet with few of our guests then we can ghost out ", he says while taking me to introduce some guests.

I sigh as he chuckled before we walk towards the mafia groups talking around. Some of them turn to look at us then their eyes shine when they landed on me.

I held my chin up to not let them see my nervesness while some of them smirk when they check me out.

I saw few seventeen members clan who are the group which were also present at the fight on the bridge.

They all smirk then nod towards me.

"You mission made you famous", ace whisper as he looks forward to the group.

"They are the clan members but i still didn't know them personally", i responded.

He smile then shake his head before moving.

We move passing kim hong joong who was the leader of Ateez Mafia group and beside him was , dahyun a member of twice group.

Both look at me then smirk while dahyun wink making me huff. 

"There the one group in Black are the members of bigbang. They are the most experienced group who are merging with seventeen members", ace guesture towards the group.

"Beside them are the super m members !! ", he added while i nod.

"They are monsta x right!", i asked while looking at the boys all dancing around with the girls groups also known as momo lands.