chapter 67

Ruby's pov-

Jin slowly lower me down in the dinning chair making me hiss as my lower back hurt.

"Careful princess", he whisper while putting a pillow behind my back and i thank him.

He chuckled softly while leaning down to kiss my forehead then move towards the kitchen.

I rub my wrist then lean back on the chairs head . Jin did a very good work on my body that now even lifting a finger feels like loads.

But his pampering session was good. He gave me a shower where he did few massage tricks then help me drink some water.

He gave a silky pyjamas set to wear which was matching with his own. After that he took me down in his arms and move to get the food.

But my mind was stills scared for what his thoughts would be if he or any others boys got to know about the kisses. I tried to speak but still this fear overcome my body to not let me alter any words.

The door open making me look up at jin who entered with the workers bringing all the food behind him.

Jin came on the side beside me then took the seat while the workers server the food on the table

Jin came on the side beside me then took the seat while the workers server the food on the table. Jin hold my shoulder while his hand reached out to mine.

His fingers rub across mine with delicacy but I look forward to avoid his eyes look on my face.

Au's pov-

Jin notice how she was dreaming in her thoughts every since she was cooking. He had also known that she had cut her finger while still being her thoughts but didn't said anything about it.

But now he was curious about what made her think so hard. His eyes following her moment as she looks here and there but didn't dare to match his own .

His hand move on her face to move her jaw towards him making her look down. He rub his thumb on her cheeks while moving closer to her chair.

"What's happening in your mind, princess?", jin asked making her slowly move her eyes on his face.

"Your eyes are scream out to hear you", jin whisper while looking into her eyes.