chapter 48

Ruby's pov-

Why did they have to put this box to highly up in the cupboard. Even standing on my toes can't help to reach.

My fingers were only moving in air and not touching the box of the spice I need.

Twenty minutes have pass and i am back here in the kitchen taking all the ingredients out to make lunch ready but this was hard.

Finding then not reachable is making me feel smaller than before but then suddenly a body reached out and a hand grab the box which i wasn't able to get.

Another hand came forward to hold my waist to pull me back making me jump and turn around to see jungkook smirking while holding the box.

I move back to see that he had changed into a suit ready to go.

"Here bun! ", he forward the box making me look at him then at it.

I tried to reach but he hold my hand and pull me closer making me yell at him. I push him but he just giggle while putting the box aside and hold me with both hand wrapped.

"Let me go please", i whisper while moving in his hold.

"That easily escape nahh bun atleast gave me a small kiss", jk says while leaning down .

"Unn n-no ", i move back to avoid his lip and turn but he hold my jaw to still me then lean down.

"Just a small one", jungkook whisper while his eyes fixed on my lips.

Jungkook look at my eyes then back at lips while licking his. I was backing up but stop as counter touch with my back.

He smirk as i panicked to unable to move then suddenly he pull me up to kiss me make me whimper while holding his coat as he pull me harder.

"Ahh uhh", I whine as he bite my bottle lip but he lick it with his tongue then kiss me .

With a bit force I have left made me push him away to break the kiss then move away from him while he smirk .

But then I fall in the arms of another one who hold me up facing jungkook who rub his thumb over his lips.

"Kookie are you being mean to my angel?", jimin asked while looking at me.

"Hyung i just want a small kiss before we leave!", jungkook whine while I tried moving away but jimin hold me still.

"That isn't how you do it!", jimin says while giggling.

"Then?", jungkook ask while looking at me with a smirk.

"Like this!", jimin turn me around but before I could speak he lock his lips with mine.

Au's pov-

Jimin put his hand on her neck to pull her closer while eating her in the kiss while ruby whimper as he continues.

Ruby yell and move but he follows her with his lips moving closer to bite and suck on making her gasp as his tongue touching her teeth.

But then he move back when they heard a knock on the door. He growl and told the person to stop while holding ruby closer.

Jungkook move closer to ruby and move her hair to side to kiss her neck from behind making her arch her back but then jimin kiss her jaw.

"We will be back with the other in evening angel and will miss you so much", jimin murmured while kissing her jaw.

Ruby look down as both of them gave a last kiss then move away quickly to go out of the door leaving ruby alone.

Ruby's pov-

"So you are the new girl?",a voice spoke making me look up.

There enter the girl who was glaring at me in the dinning room. She was white skin girl with brown hair,cat like eyes and small nose with red lips.

She had a bit red blush on her cheeks to cover up and had a red lip gloss on with her dress coming near her thighs.

She was towards me with her hips swinging by as she move with her hair bounce back.

"Lucky you to even get look cause no one , no one get to be talk with the members !", she said while standing infront of me and fold her hand on her chest.

I title my head in confusion while she smirk then look at me up and down.

"Hmm not bad ! I heard you got the room of the upper level?", she asked while looking at me.

I look at her face then nod slowly in confusion to what make her come to the private area where only some person are allowed.

"Not for long!! I'm Gyeong, future wife of the leader namjoon and the lover of other boys!", she spoke with a grin on her face.

I frowningly look at her face while doughting if she was tell truth or not.

"What? Unable to believe? Listen girl you maybe special for few night but remember I am lifelong and everyone works as I say!! And you are going to do so too!", she said the last words while coming near me.

I move back from her while she stood there glaring at me.

"Don't get touchy for them or even dare to think about it can be harmful for you!", she said while her hand fall down.

"Remember my words!", with that she left from there while leaving the door open.

I was still stuck looking at the door from where she just left with her words keep going on my mind.

But then aera enter inside the doors smiling when she saw me looking at her but then her smile low down as she noticed gyeong going out of the kitchen.

She quickly came inside and close the door then move towards me to hold my hands.

"Ruby you good? Why was gyeong here? ", aera asked me but just shrugs off my shoulders in nothing.

"Listen whenever she enters then run cause she brings bad luck also people treat her as special girl here!", aera says while pulling me to counter.

"Why?", i asked slowly.

Aera look at me with an eye that says whatever is happening isn't going to be good.

"When boys bring girls home either they are use for few night then killed or are made workers but no one get to sleep with them again but gyeong is the only one who is still getting in the bed of the members!", she says while looking back at front.

"Some says that boys sleep with her cause she can handle them very well but some says that she is the future wife of sir namjoon and also the lover of other boys!", she look at me then smile.

"You know what's best in that?", she asked.

I rise my eyebrows to let her continue.

"Every boys love poly relationship and maybe she is the one going to be there for them but that means we can be free from danger!", aera says while giggling making me smile.

"But also remember that she will cause problems if she thinks that you are going to be in her way and boys usually believe her so stay far away from her okay?", she look up in my eyes to see if I understand.

I nodded while she smile then help me to make the food. She direct me about the spice taste and then help to pack box for the members.

After that maria came inside the kitchen with a driver to take the boxes at the company while maria took lunch for suga in his room.

After that aera told me that we have free time till the evening to make dinner so i decided to rest in the room given.

___________________________________