chapter 6

Au's pov-

The seven of them reach near the entrance where jae was standing trying to be tall to not to show his fear but who can fool the kings.

Namjoon just tsk but didn't show any emotions while jin and yoongi just smirk. J hope was looking at him with a bored look while jimin was busy on his phone. Taehyung was twisting his tongue while looking at jae and his bodyguards. Jungkook was pocking his tongue on his cheeks while glaring at bongun who was shaking and hiding behind jae.

"Sir-r welcome to my place. We are honoured to see you all", jae spoke while forwarding his hand to shake.

Namjoon just shake his hand and nodded.

"I hope you all enjoy your time while your stay here and wish our girls can get your attention to entertain you all!!", jae spoke with a small smile.

"Let's see if you have that kind of pieces that can get any attention as we have heard before", namjoon spoke in his deep voice making jae shiver.

Jae gulp down his lump and clear his throat before speaking,"we will try our best for you all !! Please let us notify if you have any queries till then let me lead you all to the venue ".

Namjoon nodded while jae started leading them all towards the event whole where the others groups were all settled for the show to begin with.

Jae show them around at the place where their room was situated before bongun took them in the venue whole towards the VVIP area and the place where they can seat and see the stage.

The place was made in which the stage was in the centre side wall with seat place in front of them where the VIP guests were settled.

Waiter were surving them food and drink to enjoy. Upper them were made for VVIP area for the mafias group's present there.

Bts were lead towards a secure place were only they were allowed. Different groups can see they enter but can't cross the glass made wall which were bulletproof.

Bong un let them seat and left for backstage after making sure the waiters were there for them.

Some of the girls and boys were there for the boys who were looking at the surrounding with a bored look. Some girls were trying to get their attention somehow but didn't make it obvious as they didn't want to get killed.

Ruby's pov-

It feel like a year had pass since I was kidnapped. Maybe a week had pass while looking. After that day we were taken towards a operation kind of room where a doctor had came to do our whole body checkup.

It was kind of embracing as he touched me all over my body to check for some issue.

Guards were all around the place. Not a single glance can be diverted or we will be punish with the whips on our body.

Our daily routine was to get fresh in the washroom once then eat bread with honey and a glass of milk as breakfast and then rice and some speciality was send as dinner and stay locked in the room where one side was a mirror but we know guards were on the other side to keep eyes on our move.

We were not allowed to even talk. Once i ask lin about what's happening there but before she could reple two guards came inside and separate us away and tape our mouth and warn us that shouldn't happen or they will kill us.

We can hear the tension going on in the building from the sound coming from outside the door. Sometime we can hear some workers get scold from someone while sometime they were told to do better again and again.

Seems like they were all getting ready and cleaning for someone coming there. But after fourth day we got to know that there will be an event happening and some fearful group was going to come that day which made everyone scared.

But then one day the boss jae came there with some girls to take our measurements and he was talking about dress should be as short as possible made us aware that the event that was going to happen was were we were all going to be sold.

This made a fear set in my heart which made me scared to live every single day here. Every thought was only about getting out of here anyhow.

Looking at the guards and guns make me realise that they weren't any simple kidnapper and there wasn't any form of tension to get caught can be made sure that they have the connection to easily get out.

This can only happen when they were related to some upper level or officer or there were mafias involved in this.

But today seems to be like a place on a fire. Workers were cleaning and branded clothes were swift to rooms while jae had send few workers here to clear us all. Few girls came to do our body hair clean up while a fresh hot shower was given.

Then we were taken towards a room were haircut was made to make our appearance a bit good. They had given us few hour sleep and told to rest as we will not be allowed to sleep tonight.

After a few hour nap,they took us again to get a quick fresh up then send towards a changing room where they give us brand new undergarments and shortest dress that can't even hide anything.

I was feeling all exposed and was trying to cover up with my hand which was irritating the makeup artist who was making my skin look less dry.

She hiss at me in the last warning which made me stop trying and seat still in the chair to let her do whatever.

This all things were hipering the girls even more in fear that tonight they were going to have the worst night of their life.

They were all having red eyes due to crying with throat hurting from shouting to let them go.

Soon the evening came when few guards came in with some food as not wanting girls to blackout on the stage due to hunger.

After that they were taken towards the upper level with the chain remove to let them walk but their hand were tied behind them.

__________________________________