chapter 32

Au's pov-

Game were getting possessive with the time passing by getting tie on both side.

For the first five game, small bets of 10 million dollars were made in with bts members got the winning but then the level up.

They made bets of 40 million in which seventeen members got the winning where they started enjoying.

Soon again later BTS members were at the same level of winning with the seventeen members. All of them were glaring at eachother.

"This is boring as fuck!! Why don't we change some rules?",dino ask his leader.

"Getting bored or frustrated cause you are losing the bets??", jungkook ask teasingly.

"None of it !! But you seem to care much?? Why cause we win and you lose?", vernon spoken.

"You think that effect us? But it's opposite of your thinking kid!!", hoseok says smirking.

"Then why scared for changing the rules?", dk asked.

"Tsk tsk you think if you are tieing with us so we are afraid? Then sure tell the rules! Let's see if you can win your game!", jimin says chuckling.

"You wish!! Then lets see if you can handle double bets!!", woozi said.

The members all look at them confusion.

"Double bets? You are having troubles in one and you want to bets double?", taehyung mock them.

"Shut up motherfucker!! You don't have guts that why you are laughing and not playing!", wen junhui spoke.

Namjoon smirkingly came forward and move his hand of ruby's thighs and place it on the table to play with his rings.

"You are getting desperate so speak up whatever you want!", namjoon spoke.

"A100 million dollars in cash with that deal your shit less buddies stole from our members!!", s.coups says while glaring at TXT members.

"Calling us shitless but your member were the one get knotted off with just one punch!!", beomgyu says.

"You are mocking us fucker?",san ask while gritting his teeth.

"Yeah !!cat got your dick sug", taehyun said while pronouncing his name wrong.

"Loser always come unannounced!! We weren't ready to see you with all your base camp to get a small deal that's why but don't expect this event to occurs again!", choi jong-ho spoke.

Soobin let out a chuckle while looking at the leader of Ateez Mafia group.

"Your members are a bit dumb hong joong !! They want us to send them a letter before attacking them!!", soobin says with a smile.

"Next time you with be kill dumb less by my gun!!", song min-gi said.

"Enough this drama!! Come on namjoon ready for the bet?",mingyu asked.

Namjoon look beside him to his members then at ruby who look a bit scared from the talk going around the table.

"Sure then!! Roll the ball!!", namjoon says to the female who was silently standing near the centre making her jump and move the ball with a shaking hand.

"Choose the number princess!", jin whisper in her ear making her shiver from his closeness.

Ruby nodded and look at the screen to select a number and whispered back to namjoon who nodded and kiss her cheek.

Seventeen members has chose number 11 while ruby had told number 22.

Both namjoon and s.coups move their chip at the number and the female worker roll the ball.

Jae's pov-

"Sir we found the key!! Sir bong un is calling you towards rooms section ", a worker spoke.

I stood up fast and run towards the floor where the guards were standing near the door.

Every bed was mess with things thrown around in each and every room i pass by till the end VVIP area came where the private girls were kept.

I was worried not because any girl or many can try running away but if someone from higher got the key or any news about it get away from me made rumours then it will be causing issues for my image or worst any group enemies can send some killers to kill.

I stop near where ms.kim was waiting for me at the door. She lead me inside where bong un stood at a certain bed.

He saw me coming and move his hand out with the key on it. I stood infront of him and take the key then look back at him.

He move his hand towards the head of the bed where few covers were tore apart.

"Ruby!", ms.kim voice made me turn towards her in shock.

"What?", i asked in unable to believe that.

She nodded her head then move aside the see a guard with a camera on his hand.

"This isn't working from few days !! She took this chance to get that key!! ", ms.kim response.

"This can't be true or else this will cause problems with BTS!! ", I spoke while rubbing my head.

"This bed is were she slept on and the head caretaker don't check her bed or try to take a round in midnight!!", bong un answer.

"This is bad !! Bring her to basement without them noticing also find if she have anyone with her cause this isn't something she can do on her own!!", i said then walk out of the room with the key.

"Take care of this things!!", ms.kim spoke towards the workers to clean the mess .

Au's pov-

The rolling ball had slow down it rhythm till it was finally moving around the ring of the numbers.

All the boys were on the edge of their seats looking desperately to the ball to not miss it for a second.

Ruby look at the female seating infront of her table. She was gesturing something with her eyes which ruby was trying to understand.

Suddenly that girl stop and move towards s.coups to whisper something in his ear.

S.coups spoke back something in strict graze then nodded and move his eyes back on the table.

She stood up from the seat then move back with few members to look at her in question but she whisper then keep moving with two guards following her.

She move behind the seat of the group passing by ruby with her fingers directing her towards a area around the corner.

Ruby understand what's happening then nodded let her go then look back.

The ball stop moving till it settled in the set of number 22 making the bts and TXT members to cheers while others had irritation looks.

"So now your luck failed and this double bets in our pocket!! ", namjoon spoke smirking.

"This is bullshit!! Hey did you do anything in this ?? ", the8 stood up while pointing towards the female worker who shake her head and move back.

"Come on you are going to point at her when this show the winner!! Seems like your luck isn't there for you!!", jimin spoke chuckling.

Hoshi stood up from the chair and point his gun on jimin's head with his guards pointing at others.

Bts members and TXT members stood up from their seat with their own guards pointing at the other members of seventeen and ateez.

Jin pull ruby in his hold to hide her from the view.

"Sejin take her!", jin whisper to sejin who call a men to take ruby out of their.

Ruby look back one last time then move behind that guard with three more following behind.

The room had gone silent where four groups were pointing their fingers at each other without any fear.

___________________________________