chapter 76

Y/n's pov-

"Finally home", lin says as i stop at the main gate to let the guards scan my car.

I smile as she wave at the guards around the wall keeping track for safety.

She is always a bubble girl who easily make new friends and talk with everyone with a happy face which also hide a devil who kill heartless.

"I will miss this place", she whisper as i turn to look at her in amusement.

"Your lover boys won't leave you alone to have time for missing", i said making her laugh out loud.

"You are such fing", she hit my hand as i drive inside the big light up mansion.

"This place didn't seem to fade me even after coming back ", lin move near the window as she look around.

"I wish", i whisper as my mood low down.

I stop the car near the steps where lin move out. I open the door then slowly get out and pass the keys to another worker who bow before getting the car from there.

I look down at my blue jean cover in dry blood and white shirt having red spot everywhere.

"You need a hot shower", lin spoke as she looks at me.

I sigh then move in the direction of the door while throwing my gun at a guard who caught it easily.

"I'm going now", lin call as soon i step foot inside the living room.

I turn to look at her with eyebrows rise in questioning making her smile and move near me.

"I will leave tonight and come back when ever you want", she says while holding my hands.

"Why don't you stay?", i asked.

"You know your family don't like me being here!", she whisper as she hug me.

"They aren't my family", i mummer and hug her tightly.

She pull back then kiss my cheek before looking down.

"I know! But now I won't be here to save you from that devil ", she spoke as she look up at me.

"Lin..", i whisper but she smile and move back .

"Nah i won't be able to stand if you made me cry", she rub off her tears making me frown.

"Lin you don't..", i tried speaking but she turn back to the left and walk away.

"Go..", i spoke as she didn't even stop once to look back at me and left.

Au's pov-

Y/n look at lin who was walking to the left side of the mansion where she would be creating the document related to the mission then she will take a flight back to her boys.