chapter 27

Au's pov-

Skin slapping and grunts with moan could be heard from the room surrounding with the mirror wall.

Taehyung was humping his cock in ruby like crazy wolf in his rut. His cock didn't seem to get the idea of cumming and feel like hard rock in her pussy

Ruby had her eyes closed and mouth open in silence yell as he hit her posturing so well making her mind flying.

Other were enjoying the view of the girl getting ride from one of brother. Her body shinning from sweating in the red light. Her red nipple bouncing as taehyung move her up and down.

Her hips moving with her ass cheeks bouncing gaving full view of his cock going deep inside her vagina. Her shoulder showing bite marks.

Her skin have some nail stretching marks with her hair mess from holding. Her throat dry from crying and yell much.

She was looking like a mess but for them she was most beautiful mess that they desire for eternity years.

Soon taehyung growl loudly as he came deep inside her while continue thrusting deep to make sure every drop of his cum should be there inside.

Feeling his cum flowing in her pussy made ruby groaning and body vibrating with the orgasm squirt.

She was cumming all around his dick making it flow out on his ball with some of it landing on his hand.

Taehyung bought his hand up to his face with making eyes contact with her and let his tongue lick all her cum making her a bright red.

Ruby was unable to believe his actions but then hold him tightly till her nails were digging in his skin as she feel him getting out of her pussy.

Taehyung help her lay down on bed but she grunts and roll over on her stomach while legs laying still from orgasm.

Ruby had her eyes closed tightly to rest as her body was still shaking from below with her nipple arching from the pulling them.

Suddenly she feels the bed dip again behind her making her eyes open but then she look up at the middle on the head of the bed.

There was the reflection of the oldest member of the group. He was there on his knees behind her back with his clothes off showing his broad shoulders and tone body.

His body was showing the power off like aure with the tattoo on his neck making him more dangerous.

She gulp down the shivering that run through her body when his lips turn into a smirk as he looks at her body with lust.

Jin hold her legs to roll her around face him as he move to hangover her body. Ruby look up at his face and whimper to push him.

"Pl-please don't it's hurt n-no pl-please n-no more pl-please n-no", she says while holding his arms.

Jin chuckle while his fingers move the strap of her hair from her face.

"How can I stop princess! Sir need you look!",he spoke while hold her hand to move it on his cock.

Her fingers were shaking as they feel his hard cock on its tip. Jin made her wrap her hand on his cock and moan as he feel warmth heat in her grip.

Jin look at her face to see eyes stuck over her hand. He made her move it up and down with applying pressure then rotating over tip.

"You need to take care of this princess!! Look how daddy is also waiting to feel you!", jin said.

Ruby move her eyes on him again to see him gesture towards the side of the bed. She look beside the bed to see a shirt less namjoon standing with his hand in his pocket.

Fear start setting inside her to see that both of them this same look of eating her in their eyes. Their body all reckless with massive cock waiting for her.

Namjoon unhook his pant and open his zip then let it fall down on the floor. He underwear show his big dick outlet which was hard bugging to be free.

Namjoon move his thumb over the waistband to teasingly move down his underwear before her eyes. Ruby look scared from the size of his cock.

Namjoon came over the bed she looks back at jin who took her hand off his cock to pull her up.

Jin move her legs to help her seat on her knees with her facing towards namjoon. Ruby move back towards jin as namjoon came near her body.

Jin chuckle as he saw how frightened she looked by namjoon. While namjoon was enjoying her fear for him.

Jin rub her arms to make her feel safe between the two most intimate mens of the group.

Namjoon look at jin to see that his eyes were fix on her ass cheeks while grinning. Jin look up at namjoon with his eyebrows rise.

"Hyung need something?", namjoon tease him.

"You know what I want joonie!!", jin response.

"But will our babygirl give you?", namjoon ask looking at ruby who look at him in confusion.

Other boys who were hearing them grin as they understand what's happening now.

"My princess willing to give me?", jin ask hold her throat from behind.

Ruby hold his hand which was on her throat and ask in shuttering words.

"W-what?", she asked.

Both of them break out in a smirk while jin move his another hand down her ass cheeks to let his finger rub her back whole.

Ruby feel her body getting cold when she feel his fingers in her ass rubbing circles. She look at the side to face jin with tears beaming in her eyes.

"N-no pl-please n-no it will hurt more pl-please n-no pl-please don't want this n-no", she spoke with trying to move away from him.

Namjoon giggle softly while holding her still while jin grip her right side ass.

"I don't like hearing no princess!",jin growl with that.

Suddenly she looks at the front where namjoon had his two fingers entered inside her vagina and his thumb rubbing her clitoris with force.

___________________________________