chapter 49

Au's pov-
"Ting..... ting .... ", alarm ring in the silence room that was only light up by the sun setting down.

Hearing the sound made ruby wake up with a start , breathing heavily. For a min her mind move maker her grip the blanket tightly then open her eyes.

She blink for min then let her hard reach out to of the alarm ringing then run her hand in her hair.

Suddenly there was knocked on the door.

"Ruby wake upp!ruby you there?", aera ask from behind the door.

Ruby groan while looking at the close doors.

"Yes I'm up!will be there soon!", ruby says making sure aera heard on the other side.

"Okay but come fast ! It the time to start the dinner or else mrs.maria will kill us both!", aera said in fear.

"Okay coming!", ruby says while standing up from the bed then make it properly.

She then move towards the washroom to get fresh before getting out of the door where aera was waiting for her.

Aera playfully pull her cheeks making ruby smile at her then both of them made their way downstairs passing through the main kitchen area where maria was looking at some workers.

She look at both them and then at the time before speaking.

"Get started! Sir will be here soon", maria look at ruby one last time before direct others workers.

"Come", aera pull ruby back in the private area where the list was ready of the dinning course for the night.

"Lets get started", aera says while passing ruby her apron then help her get the ingredients out on the counter.

Ruby look at the list then start getting what she want to use then bring the big vessel of the cupboard and light up the gas to heat it.

She start adding oil and spices while aera help her cuts some veggies. Both of them baked some food while aera direct ruby in some spice just like how members want.

Ruby nod at each thing aera said about what members like and how ,then do it perfectly. She pull the vessel but hiss as her finger burn a bit.

"Ruby are you alright?", aera was next to her checking out to make sure she was good.

"Yes I'm good nothing to worry!", ruby pull her hand back from aera and start making food while aera worried eyes look at her face then move back to her work.

Both of them were so into the cooking that they didn't notice about how the camera working there keep moving with the moment ruby was making.

BTS pov-

Jin came back first in the evening and enter the living room to seat down on the couch and get the glass of water from the worker.

"Good evening sir jin!", maria says while passing his coat to another worker.

"Hmm ", jin just hum in response while passing the glass and leaning back to close his eyes.

Suddenly they heard two pairs of footsteps entering inside towards them.

Jin open his eyes and look at the namjoon and taehyung coming to seat on the couch with him.

"Hyung you came early?", taehyung asked while smiling.

"Yea hotels are doing good and have reached at the highest limit so I just checked and came back!", jin response.

Jin own a multi million dollars hotels all around the countries and usually like to go on a round-trip to check if everything is good.

"How about you both! everything great at company?", jin asked while namjoon drink water and taehyung remove his coat.

"Every thing is going well and our shares are getting price full profile hope we achieve more!", namjoon spoke.

Namjoon is the mindset person who owner of a billionaire share market industries and have millions of shares under his tones.

"What about you tae tae?", namjoon asked .

"Few meeting with board members and forensic clients !! Get new deals this month!", taehyung reply while sipping on his water.

He was known as the biggest producer and director of the modeling company. He have a company well known in music and acting and he is also a world most famous model.

"Obviously our tae tae work hard after all!!", hoseok says while entering in the living room.

Jin and taehyung smile while namjoon chuckle at his words.

"Ofcourse he does just like you do!", namjoon said as hobi took a seat beside him.

Hobi smile at his words while passing his coat toward the workers.

"I do so that I can enjoy each and every sec of it!!", hobi response.

Hoseok is the owner of fashion designing committee and people beg to wear his clothes and jewellery or even fight for new stock of purses.

"Hoba is a charm who pull all the butterfly towards himself", suga says while walking down the stairs.

"Like you aren't!! Some one like you who is famous with his voice can be called siren who hypnosis girls and boys! ! !", hobi says making suga blush.

Taehyung chuckle as suga hide beside him then pull him to hug.

"You are cute hyungie", tae tae says in cute way making suga red and push him.

Suga was a great time music producer and director with a rapping additional charm. He own company where he bring out every talented people to shine.

"Teasing yoongi hyunggg without me is never fun", jimin melodious voice came in as he make his way with jungkook following him.

"Taehyung hyung is never fun!", jungkook tease him.

"Want me to come show you maknae?", taehyung threat him playfully.

"Now don't go fight after just coming back home ", jin warn to them.

"Hyunggg ", taehyung whine while jungkook tease him and go to seat beside jin.

"You too bunny!", jin says while pinching jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook smile and hug jin making all the other smile at his cuteness but get fool with his bunny charming doe eyes.

He is cute for them but for outside words, he is the boxing athelete and a campaign who owner biggest company to sponcer world most amazing campaign.

Not only that but he also own the sports car company and earning million and billions while also having a field where cars races tournament held as his small hobby.

"Jimin did you finalize the details of your last deal?", namjoon asked.

"Yes hyung we did and everything is going out well thank you again for helping me!", jimin says smiling.

"Pleasure jiminie ! Anytime you need me just come okay!", namjoon spoke making jimin nod at him.

"Sure hyung!",jimin says with his eyes smile.

Jimin here own biggest hospital and orphanage in the country. Not only here but his group of organisation work to provide help to needed people.

Often jimin and namjoon work together to bring more sponcer and organisations groups to provide helpful needs to the centre.

All of this boys were mostly famous in government jobs and have made a good names infront of the innocent world but the dark world knows them as the deadly Mafias who don't think before putting a bullet in their head.

"Hyung someone isn't being seen?", jimin asked to suga slowly so no one can hear them.

"She is in the kitchen!",  suga says while pulling his phone out to show the live footage of the kitchen where both aera and ruby were working.

Maria had gone back to get everything ready while boys were all waiting for the time to eat come faster.

After that namjoon told everyone to get fresh before meeting down stairs to eat together.

__________________________________