chapter 86

Y/n's pov-

My legs stop moving when i reach inside the living room where alice sat with rob.

I frown as she stood up and cross her hand on her chest with a glare coming towards me.

"Finally back home!", she speaks up with a anger.

"So?", I ask as I move to walk towards the stair but stop.

"Must have felt peace after interrupting me in my mission?", she spare out making me turn to look at her.

"That's wasn't your personal mission for you to know first and you were even targeting the real son!", my words made her boil more.

"Y/n?", father call as he walk down the stairs.

I look forward before looking back at alice who huff.

"What's happening here?", he asked as he stood at the end.

"Nothing", i responded as she didn't let any words out now.

He looks at alice before sigh and turn to look at me.

"Anyway, you did great!! Your next mission will be soon", he spoke making me nod.

We both turn to look at alice when she shroff loudly while rob move beside her.

"Something alice?", father asked.

"When are you going to be fair with me?", she question him.

Father seem to be taken a back by her suddenly asking about herself.

"Are you alright girl?, he frown.

"You are favouring this bitch but forgetting about your real daughter?", alice yell.

"Alice!", father warn her but she tsk.

"Even if she come to take my mission and get whatever she wants then too you will always support her!", alice spoke while father step near her.

"You are losing your mind and i know very well about what were you really doing on that mission", he spoke making her glare at him.

"Do you mean that i wasn't able to take him on my own?", she asked.

"Playing around and enjoying while forgetting to get some important details isn't how mission are done alice!", he responded.

"Father you are not being fair here!", she was still taking about it.

"One mistake alice,one and your head would have been off your body if you got caught ", he guesture with his head.

"Don't forget that i will be next queen and if you won't let me work alone then how will you believe me?", she quickly questions him.

Father laugh in mocking way making her gulp.

"Queen! Who said you will be?", he ask darkly.

"M-mom said on my engagement day!", she shutter out.

"Don't even think about it!! Remember your words that once you fail this mission then no more and a queen should be ready to kill!", he mock her.

"This isn't how it should works father-in-law!!You aren't leaving chance for alice to prove herself!", rob spoke.

"It would be better if you don't speak inbetween!! Family matters should be spoke with family ", i responded.

"Then why the hell do you think are to speak with any of us!!", alice yell towards me.

"Alice don't forget she is your sister!", father yell to her.

"Step sis and that relationship stop once her mom died!", alice says making me feel tears in my eyes.

"You are a brat!! Don't fucking speak if you can't understand anything ", father yell loudly.

"I understand everything you are doing to help her father!! But remember everything comes with the price and she will pay for this", with that she walk out of the living room while rob following behind her.

Father look at me with worried eyes but i rise my hand to stop him.

"I have learnt this a long way before! No need of help", my words might be harsh but I can't tolerate this anymore.

I run from there to get back in my room and lock the door before rushing to get on my bed with the tears running down my face.

"I wish mom you were here", i whisper out as i bury my face in the pillow.

Au's pov-

Alice angrily throw the glass of whisky on the floor of the night club she was inside of the VIP room with her friends.

She scream loudly between the music then get back towards the table to get the bottle of champagne and gulp it down.

A hand reached out to stop her and take the bottle of her mouth with another hand wrapping around her waist.

" Calm down baby!! This isn't the way you should be", rob whisper in her ear.

Alice turn to look at him with her red eyes .

"I hate him!! I hate both of them! ", she speaks as he pull her into a hug.

"I know love!! We will make them pay!!", he rub her back while pulling her out of there towards a more private area.

Rob push her slowly to the wall then lock his lips over her neck going up to her jaw while leaving soft kisses.

She arch more to let him have accessories of her neck to make hickey.

"I will kill them both", she whisper making him stop and pull back to look at her face.

"What?",  he ask again with confusion.

"This is my limit!! He always like to help that bitch!! I know for sure that the next queen will be her!", alice spoke as she looks at the side.

"You mom with help you", rob rub her jaw .

"No she won't be helpful!! Father never cared about her and she will back out once he warn her again",  she look at him.

Rob cup her face between his hand then join their forehead while speaking.

"This isn't easy love", his words came out soft.

Alice move her head back to look at him in the eyes with seriousness.

"I won't back out!! But baby I need you the most!", she whimper as her words were begging almost.

"I will be with you wherever you need !!", he promised.

"I love you!", she smile at him.

"Love you infinite", he smile back then hug her.

"But how will you do this?", he asked.

"We need a lot better help from a special group", alive whisper as her eyes lost back in her thoughts.

___________________________________