chapter 26

Au's pov-

Ruby grit her teeth with her hand holding on hoseok like her life depends on the grip.

Her body was shaking while brushing her chest with hobi who hold her on himself.

Her face was buried in his neck making her smell his colleague. Hobi chuckle as he feel her hot breathe on his neck.

She was already tired with the last two orgasm but who dare to stop the beast who was thrusting like run for the wild from behind.

Suga was sweating as his chest was touching her back. His hand were gripping over her nipples twisting and pulling them making her moan in ears of hobi.

Hoseok was holding her legs wide for suga to take her as deep as possible. Ruby whimper as suga hit her g-spot constantly.

She was feeling like her body was floating on air. She hiss out some time as suga burn her skin with his nails digging into her skin.

They were all soo into the act that they didn't notice the door of the bedroom open with several pairs of footsteps entering inside the room.

Hoseok look at the side when he heard a gasp. His eyes shine as he took the state of remaining members expression as they look at suga taking their girl.

Suga bite his lips and look forward at hobi but then follow his direction to see others presence. Their eyes were stuck at the middle where ruby was taking his cock so well.

Jin and namjoon remove thier coat and move towards the couch while taehyung stood near the wall to enjoy her body while jimin and jungkook came near the bed but didn't join them.

Ruby feel his cock twitch inside her vagina making her moan out and clinched hard while suga grit his teeth.

She feel the knot coming undone under her skin making her fall back on his chest. Few cruises words left his mouth as he feel her cumming unannounced on his cock.

Suga growl before biting on her shoulder as he too ride out his orgasm which left his cock to soft and wet  under her warm pussy.

Hoseok look back at jimin to gesture him to come forward near him. Jimin gulp before moving towards hobi.

Suga hold ruby on his chest as she was catching her breath while her chest was moving up and down.

Hoseok move back a little to make space for jimin. Ruby grunts as suga pull her closer.

Jimin remove all his clothes off his body in a speed and move infront of her body. Jimin feel his breath being stuck as he take her body in.

His cock was getting impatient from leak of attention.  He want to bury his cock deep inside her till she was left with his cumming flowing out of her pussy.

Suga move her body forward towards jimin who took her on his chest as suga move up from the bed to let jungkook take his place.

Jimin pull her over his lap making her open her eyes to look at his face. Ruby whin and try pushing her body off him but them she feel another pairs of hand reached out to rub her clitoris.

She whimper and look back to see jungkook smirking face as he rub circles over her making her hiss as her sensitive skin burn from his fingers.

Jimin chuckle while move her face back towards his to kiss her gently. His kiss was so soft and sweet like he was tasty his favourite fruit and didn't want it to be over.

Jimin kiss her gently while jungkook stop his fingers and move back to remove his clothes off.

He join them back on the bed where jimin open his eyes to meet with his and wink back. Jungkook grin while moving closer as jimin pick her body up to move his cock inside her.

Before she could settle down fully on him jungkook join his body closer till he was breathing on her shoulder. His hand grip her ass cheeks to move her up and his cock goes deep with jimin.

Both jimin and jungkook let out a growl in pleasure they can feel from their cock brushing with eachother and her warm wall clinching against their.

Ruby feel like her pussy was ripped through her thighs with the stretch with both of the cock inside her. She feel so full and part apart like never before.

Both let her still to adjust around them. Ruby feel like her breathing was stop. Her body was shaking while she was crying like crazy.

Jimin kiss her face to divert her mind off while jungkook brush her arms to slow her crying.

Slowly her body came to a stop and both of them look at each with a nod they start moving making her gasp and yell.

Her fingers cup on the shoulders tightly while both thrust fully faster and constantly her g-spot making her whimpering mess.

It didn't take long before she start cumming again on their cock while jimin and jungkook follow behind her.

Three of them made a mess on the sheet while jungkook and jimin hold her body which seem to lost all control of herself.

The bed drip again with the weight on the side of jimin. Ruby look up to see taehyung grinning face with his clothes off and his cock ready for attention.

Jimin move her body towards taehyung who pull her on his lap. Ruby hold his shoulder while biting her lips to secure the growl in pain to reach out.

Taehyung made her seat on his dick and slowly grind it over her wet vagina making her gasp and close her eyes.

Taehyung feel the cum flowing on his cock from her pussy while she slowly ride him. His hand grip her ass cheeks to puddle them together then pull her closer.

He keep teasing her more till she start riding his cock on her own. Taehyung smirk as he let his hand kept on her thighs while she move her hip in small rotation.

As soon as she started grinding fast with grunts leave her mouth taehyung stop her hip making her lips to shiver in need to ride the knot off .

Ruby look at him to see he was smiling with his eyes on her pussy. Her down part was shaking due to orgasm denied with her hand holding him for her deep life .

Taehyung then pull her up and directly made her seat back to insert his cock in her. Ruby feel like his cock has already reached at her g-spot with it wide length and size.

She didn't expected him to be tall and wide making her feel like there was no space left. She pussy was already stretched by jimin and jungkook that taehyung didn't need to prepare her for him.

She seems to be take him ball deep in her warms and wet wall clinching against his hard length. Taehyung growl and breathe through his mouth as he feel heaven inside her while ruby had her eyes roll back from the pleasure she was feeling.

___________________________________