chapter 85

Au's pov-

As soon as that words left his mouth, the grin on her face change to a glare. She grit her teeth before locking him between her legs then flip him down on the bed.

He move to hold her hand but she was fast enough to put her feet on his hand then hold his body down with her weight.

He try to push her but y/n punch him on the jaw making him hiss. He chuckled then look back at her face as a smirk overcome.

"Such a sexy view!", he tease getting a punch back on his guts making him cough.

Boys were all rushing towards the mansion with the cars loaded of all the guards and guns.

Their cars break the gate where all the surrounding guards start firing. Namjoon and mingyu pull out rocket loncher gun then start blasting the area where guards were standing.

Soon they got of the car then run towards the door where dogs run out but taehyung and soobin throw smoking booms to diver their attention.

Dogs all bark loudly while running here and there while the boys all knock out the guards with them.

Soon they rush inside the the room with doughing and firing at the men coming. On the other hand jack lock his legs and flip her off making her fall on the floor.

Y/n roll and jump before pulling out her roller sharpie then throw them towards him. Jack kneel down and move when she throws them.

She smirk then pull her knife and slide in on her dress to help her legs out before running towards him to sliding it on his back legs.

She roll side way as he fall and growl in pain and blood flow out of the cut.

Boys left the floor of all the guards dead bodies while mercy less shooting at at more men coming in their way.

"Jungkook, jimin lazer lights", jin scream while killing a guards.

Both the boys rush then stop before nodding at eachother.Jungkook jump before bowing then slide on the floor and flying of in the middle while jimin following his suits and moving like air from the lights.

Both reached out at the steel door then call back out.

"Suga hyung grill", jungkook call.

Suga move while running then stop before throwing his bag from the upward towards the boys where jimin catch it effectively.

Y/n smirk while standing up but fall back and hit her head as jack kick her in the stomach. He move over her but she did a back flit then hit her legs in his cock making him bend down.

She grin before rolling over his shoulder while pulling his shirt to turn him and hit floor face to face. Y/n pick up the vase near her and smash it on his head.

He weep in pain as his hand hold his head where blood was flowing out. He angrily turn to look at her then stood up. He swing a bit but then run towards her.

Y/n hold him still but when he was going to punch her, she turn around before moving her leg back then hold his body and flip on hard on his back.

She pull the side glass table and hit it on his body , breaking it into pieces while he fall unconscious directly with blood on his face.

The door open with a loud bang where jimin and jungkook running towards her with worried eyes but stop once they saw her glaring down.

Their eyes travel down on an fall men who was all bloody and knocked out.

Jimin move towards a board near the bed and turn off the few buttons while jungkook rush towards y/n who move back.

"Bun are you alright?", he ask as he hold her arm.