chapter 83

Y/n's pov-

The guards open the door for me to enter inside where all the lights were keep changing. I didn't expected to see the club this big and luxurious.

I shroff as boys all eye me like a prey.

"I will rip off their eyes if they don't look away", taehyung grunt in the earphone making me grin.

I brush pass a men who was eyes me while dancing with his girlfriend.

I saw alice in a short blue shining dress with her group of friends flirting with the men's around them.

She made eyes contact with me then lean into a man who like a owner but I'm damn sure he was just the manager.

I seat down on a chair near the bartender who smirk before coming towards me.

"Hello beautiful, you seem new here!!", he lean forward to show his chest from his off button shirt.

I lick my lips before looking at him.

"My friends were cry out to me to try this club here with a sexy badboy serving drinks ", i low down my voice to give him hints.

"Ohh then i need to specially service you ", his eyes roam down on my chest which was showing of the dress i was wearing.

"I will take sexy on beach, please ", i wink making him chuckle while turning to make my drink.

I turn to look beside me to see a man seating down with a whiskey in his hand.

"Innocent lady coming straight to clubbing doesn't look go", he spoke making me laugh out.

"God you are getting me wrong ", i responded as the boy server me the glass.

I whisper a small thanks before gulp down the half of the glass.

"Aah this isn't for one in snap lovely!", the man stop me then place my glass back on the counter.

I whine while placing my hand on his thighs before leaning forward to push him back.

"Don't touch me !", i warn playfully but he smirk then look down at my hand.

"Aren't you the one touching?", he guesture but i giggle then back out to my chair again.

"You are sweet ", i took my glass then empty it before turn to the boy looking at me.

"One more ", i smile as he brush his hand with mine while taking the glass.

Boys pov-

"I hate that men!", jimin huff as he looks at the bartender flirt with her.

"You guys are behaving like kid", lin tease as she lean back on jeonghan.

"Don't talk with us!! ", beomgyu glare towards her.

"Why ? Just cause i made her help wearing that dress?", lin giggle as they all ignored her.

They were all seating in the house that they had taken on rent which is situated on the way to the palace so if y/n need help then they can rush.

"That dress stuck", jimin mummer.

"Be grateful that i made her wear that coat otherwise she was going to go off shoulder ", lin warn making them flare in anger.

"This girl", namjoon shake his head while looking at her flirting with that man.

"Alice seem to think that manager is the owner and the one whom to kill!", s.coups grin.

"That's good!! She won't interfere in the mission ", jin response.

Au's pov-

They were getting possessive over how y/n was flirting and laughing loudly while attracting attention of the boys around her.

And on the other hand a man was enjoying the music playing around the room and relax in the hot tub.

A ring start playing in his wrist watch place beside the towel making him shut of then get out to his walk-in closet with the towel around his hip.

Few workers came with suits in his liking. He smirk then move to get the glass of wine from another worker then point at a black body suit.

"Sir footage clip are live on the board!", a guard spoke making the man to nod then sip his wine.

He move his glass aside to wear the suit coat on his chest then walk out of there with five guards following him.

The guards stop at the door, letting him enter inside the glass room where glass screens were showing the live footage of the club he own.

He stop in the middle then look at the centre screen showing the girls enjoying around. He rise his fingers to slide another screen before shaking his head.

He move to his right then turn another slide on another screen but then stop as a figure caught his attention.

"Ms.alice?", he smirk the shake his head.

"Playing game with me,tsk tsk!", he mummer before sliding another screen but stopping at a girl laughing and giggling along with a man.

She was wearing a bodycon gown but he grin as her top almost didn't cover her up with her back shining in the light. He zoom in to see her face as she smile then rub her hand on the man's legs.

"Naughty girl", he whisper then sip his wine.

He turn to look at his guard who nod then pull his phone out. He turn back to look at his screen before leaving from the room.

Y/n's pov-

I giggle as the man who i was entertaining made another bad joke. The bartender leave a while ago after he too was bored.

"Doesn't this man shut up or what?", suga growl in my ear almost making me shiver but i move back from the man and smile.

A throat was clear infront us making me turn to look at the manager who was with alice before, standing here with a champagne bottle and a card.

"Sir there is this man who is looking for you!", he spoke to make the man look confused before turning towards the side where a guards guesture something.

The man gulp before standing and walk away from me. I smirk behind my glass as the manager turn to me with a smile.

"Hello ma'am, here is a bottle of champagne with an invitation card for you!", he push both to me.

I place the bottle to the counter then turn back to thanks him with taking the card and opening it to see the reason for what I came.

I smile before reaching out to call the bartender back for my coat. Manager help me wear the coat then link his arm with mine to help me to the door.

I saw alice talking with her friends but then she saw me coming out then glare but then ace came behind her.

He gave me a nod then tap on her shoulder to get her attention before whisper something while i step out of the club towards a big Lamborghini waiting with a driver.

"He will help you to your destination", manager spoke before helping me get inside the close the door.

"Y/n be careful now!! He has his eyes on you!", lin whisper in the earphone.

___________________________________