chapter 54

Bts pov-

Suga enter inside the meeting room where others are waiting.

"Hyung where have you been? We were going to send a search party for you!", jimin says with his eyes smile.

"Brat be grateful that i even decided to attend this meeting either then being with ruby!", suga grumpily says while seating beside hobi.

"Ruby?? Didn't got enough night for that?", hosi asked while suga scroff.

"She was drunk high on the food that she pass out before even entering the room", suga says making others smile.

"So you didn't gotten any?", taehyung asked while surpassing his laugh.

Suga smirk at him then lower his tshirt making tae tae gasp with jungkook beside him.

Hobi chuckle while pressing on some of her nails marks while suga hiss and glare at him playfully.

"Wow she got cat claw", jin giggle while suga move his tshirt up.

"She really does!", suga too chuckle.

"Is she resting?", jimin asked.

"Nahh she wouldn't stop trying to run so i let her go and help aera cook for TXT members", suga response.

"Good then they would love when she made something for them!!", namjoon nod while looking at the boys who smile.

"But hyung why all of sudden meeting?", jungkook title his head and ask.

"The king has send a message about a betrayal in our group!!", namjoon his while his eyes dark.

"If King knows him then what are we waiting for ?", jin asked.

"Sir have told to stay silent for a bit till we get them to come show themselves on their own!", namjoon replied.

"Then we need to wait!!  But hyung seventeen members are being such a suspicious here!", taehyung spoke while hoseok and jimin nod in agreement.

"They are but I don't think they will dare to go against him but there is another one who i have doubt!", namjoon says while looking down.

"Who ?", suga asked.

Namjoon look up and made eyes contact with each one of them and spoke.

"Jang Baek -hyeon!!", namjoon spoke making all their eyes dark.

He was known as the best industrial tycoon who attracts people with money and if someone dare to say no then that person would be a big deadline news on TV.

He have mind, power, money with lots of ego and a biggest want to kill the King who controls every group and create peace but have a big issue with BTS clam and fake to get along with the Seventeen clan.

Au's pov-

A knock on the door made the silence room to get out of the tensed atmosphere while namjoon clear his throat before letting the person in.

"Sir TXT members have already arrived and are waiting downstairs!", sejin spoke from the door.

Namjoon nod then stood up to straight his shirt before looking at the boys.

"We will talk about this any other time!! First let's welcome them", he said with that every members stood from their chair and made their way down.

As they reach down and saw the five boys all seating and talking in normal clothes that means they have already changed and were waiting for them.

"There they comes!!",  soobin says when he saw the seven walking down the stairs.

"You seem to be waiting for long time", jin says while going to give a hug to yeonjun then soobin then other three.