part : 2

(At evening prince now couldn't handle this tension so without wasting any second, he directly went to his brother's room..)

Prince : (knock knock) may i...?
Bhai... Are you there?

(He knocked more but he didn't get any answer..so he went downstairs and went to uncle's room)

Uncle : hi son . when you came?

Prince : just... Uncle where is bhai?

Uncle : He went with Arya maybe.. Why?

Prince : Nothing, when he'll come back?

Uncle : He'll come soon he said he'll be back before six thirty.. He'll come anytime.. Why?are you ok?

Prince : I'm not uncle, but i want to be ok by finish this chapter now I'm suffering from this tension since last week now i can't take it anymore.

Uncle : Ok.. But what you did? Tell me.

Prince : I'll tell you with bhai.. Please inform me whem he come back. Please.

Uncle : hm.. Ok sit do you need something to eat or want coffee?

Prince : No.. I'm ok thanks.. I'm in my room.

Uncle : sure

(After few minutes vivek came back and gave smile to uncle..)

Vivek : Really uncle she called me and said that she's feeling bore, i didn't know that shopping is a way to enjoy your self.. This mall and that mall and this shop.. Ahh... Poor my legs.really she's crazy.

(Uncle laughed so hard by seeing vivek's done face .)

Uncle : After a two or three month you'll get married with her.... Best of luck in advance.

Vivek : Oh God, what will i do... I've to change her this habit.

Uncle : no one can change son.. (They both laughed.... Suddenly Prince's thought came in uncle's mind )

Uncle : oh... Vivek actually prince asked about you.

Vivek : Really? Call him then, I'm here.

(Uncle called prince and prince heart was now beating fast his feet was not ready to go down.. But his mature mind was ready to accept his fate, )

(He went downstairs and looked at his brother who was busy with his phone and uncle was doing preparation for dinner.. Prince went to his brother..)

Vivek : hey prince, sit Uncle told me that you were asking about me..

Prince : yes bhai.

Vivek : Ok... Sit..

Prince : I'm ok here bhai.(he said and looked down..)

Vivek : now what happened prince...? (He asked with concern)

(Prince was that much scared that his words were stuck in his mouth after a minute all he could say )

Prince : Sorry bhai.

Vivek : But for what? Will you tell me or should i ask to uncle?

Prince : He don't know about it.

Vivek : Ok then go anhead speak.

Prince : Bhaiya actually eight or nine days ago one boy from my college whose name is Ankit came to me, he's not my friend but we both did one project work together so we both were knowing each other, he came and said his mom is in hospital she needs treatment immediately, but his father don't have enough money so he need some money.

Vivek : ok so?

Prince : So bhai i couldn't say no to him and i gave twenty thousands from my account...