Part : 2

(She was reading when vivek entered into the room she got up from the bed and stood beside the bed when she saw vivek )

Vivek : What? It's ok just sit..
(Vivek took 10minutes to get fresh.. And then came to his sister)

So tell me how many chapter you completed I'll ask from those chapters.

Shreya : One! brother

Vivek : What? (He yelled and because of that loud voice she got scared )
(He closed his eyes and softly said) Sorry..... I mean whole day and you completed only one chapter?

Shreya : Y.. Yes..

Vivek : Can you explain why?what were you doing then whole day?

Shreya : reading it.

Vivek : only this chapter?(his tone becoming high now)

Shreya : yes.

(Vivek losing his mind's control he immediately got up from the bed and went to the balcony )

Shreya : Are you angry?

(Vivek covered his ear.. He came in to the room again and drank water.. And trying to calm down)

Shreya : I'm sorry.

(Vivek then went close to her..took deep breath)

Vivek : ok.. So dear please read five chapter in two hour I'll ask you after dinner.ok?
stay here and read it..(He said with normal tone and hiding his anger.. After saying that he immediately left the room)

(He went to the garden.. And kicked the tree with so much strength and then sat on the bench and play the music to distract his mind.)

(At dinner time she was constantly looking at vivek.. But vivek is now looking calm..he done his dinner first )

Vivek :After finish your food come to me with maths book shreya..

(Prince and uncle understood he is totally done.. So prince looked at her)

Prince : Hey sis look i don't want to scare you, but do as he say also please complete your study work on time it will be better for you and yaa never lie to him never.

Shreya :(she looking at prince like a innocent kid after some time she only said nervously ) ok..!!

Uncle : I hope he will be patient with her she is looking sad.

Prince : She is so dumb uncle she was watching TV instead of study
And i can read brother's eyes... That volcano will be explore any time good luck to her.

Meanwhile in vivek's room.

(He was asking questions and shreya was giving right answers everytime ..yaa she was stammering while speaking cause of fear of vivek.. Vivek noticed that )

Vivek : well done sister see you read five chapters in just two hours then why you took whole day for only one chapter hunn? Tell me honestly you watched TV most of the time right..?
(she looked down..and said nothing )

It's ok see you really did a great job... Don't be sad dear now let's study maths... You have to do hard work in this subject right.

Shreya : yes.. Can i solve this, can i try to solve these sums..? (She want to try to solve those sums by her self, vivek smiled at her )

Vivek : really? Sure.. (He gave the book to shreya and start to do his own work)

(After sometimes.. Shreya called him with soft tone )

Shreya : bhiyaa, is it true..?

Vivek : (he took her notebook and then after checking he looked at her)
All sums are wrong..