part 1

(At evening vivek having rest while watching TV )

Prince : Hello bhai... How was the day... (Prince from his room and asked )

Vivek : it was good... What were you doing?

Prince : Nothing bhai....

Vivek : hmm... Sit... Are you ok?
(After see Prince's face he asked )

Prince : not so bhai, I'm sad.

Vivek : (he turn off the volume of TV) why what happened?

Prince : Bhaiya actually, om is leaving this college, they are shifting to another city.

Vivek : hmm...isn't it that boy who broke my car's headlights?

Prince :... Hun.. No it was krish but yeh he was with us .. That guy.

Vivek : i can understand.. After all he was your best friend.

Prince : yeh... Now I'll be bore in college.

Vivek : it's ok buddy it happens.. It's a life Don't be sad.

Prince's pov
Is he kidding with me? I mean really how can't i be sad?

Prince : Hm.. Bhai can i go for movie tonight since it's his last moment with us we want to make it special.

Vivek : When will you come back?

Prince : before two AM.

Vivek : it's too late Prince..but it's ok you can go... And yaa whenever i call you better to pick up but.. Ok?

Prince : sure bhai..thanks.

(Vivek again got busy with TV and prince was busy with his phone...)

(Prince was still feeling sad after two days his brother was noticing that but he don't wanted to interfere in Prince's matter...)

Uncle : Was he that much important to prince?
(Uncle asked to vivek while cleaning Vivek's room)

Vivek : Don't know uncle but don't worry he'll be normal after some time..

Uncle : i can't see him like this.

Vivek : he's not a kid Uncle he can control his emotions.. Don't worry.(he said and start to work..)

(After four days it was Sunday and vivek was cleaning his cupboard in his room)

(Vivek called prince...)

Prince : yes bhai..?

Vivek : what are you doing?

Prince : watching TV..

Vivek : can you please come to my room?

Prince : (he immediately got up)I'm coming bhai wait.

(He went to vivek... And looked with such a confusing expression )

Prince : bhai what are you doing this all.

Vivek : I'm just cleaning it... Hey take this watch..(he said and gave one box)

Prince : watch?

Vivek : yes prince please give it for repairing...at that shop which is near to your college.

Prince : (he opened box ) hun! This watch.. I'm sorry bhai but isn't it old fashioned? You have smart watches then why you wsnt this?

Vivek : cause it's special for me prince, you know when i got good percentage in 12th std. Dad gave me this watch as a gift with such a happiness.... It's really means a lot for me..that's why... Will you do it for me?

Prince : yeh sure I'll, do you need any help bhai?

Vivek : hmm.... No really it's ok I'll do it by my self, thanks.

Prince : hm.. Ok.. (He left and came after a minute again)

Knock knock..

Vivek : yeh?

Prince : Bhai bottle for you..drink water time to time...

Vivek : oh... Ok ok...thanks.(he smiled )

(Next day at evening vivek came back from his office )

Vivek : What's up uncle? Busy with Mobile hun?

Uncle : prince taught me some function so i was watching it..
But you said i can listen music.. But where?

Vivek : on YouTube... (He went to uncle and taught him to play... And uncle went in the kitchen with enjoying the music)

Vivek : ha ha.... He's so happy... Uncle where is prince?

Uncle : in his room.you sit I'm coming with coffee.

(Meanwhile prince in his room)

Prince's pov
Whenever he gives me some work i always messeup... Now what will i say to him, he'll be so disappoint with me, i don't wanted to make him upset but now he'll be upset because of me... I hate my self.

(After drinking coffee vivek spent some time with Uncle and then went to his room)

Vivek : ahh... Such a tiered I'm.

(He sat on bad.. And suddenly one card caught his attention which was on the study table )

Vivek : a card? For me?
(He got up and pick up that card )
A sorry card?... But from who.. Oh wait from prince? No way God... Please.. Now what he did?

(He said and tapped on his forhead...with frustration )

(He opened that card and one letter fell down on the floor. Vivek took it and start to read)

Prince : Bhai I'm sorry, again i did the same mistake.... Actually my car got some problem while coming to the home at college. So i called mechanic Uncle and he took my car... Then i went to that shop took your watch's bag..i had no choice so i took texi and came home.... But bhai after i came to home I've realised that that bag of watch was not in my hand i forgot it in texi....

I'm sorry i always behaves like a irresponsible.... You gave me that one work and i couldn't even did it perfectly it was so special for you..that's why I couldn't face you.. You can scold me beat me but Please don't be upset or angry with me... I didn't do it intentionally, can you forgive me?

Vivek : Ahh.... This kid... I'm fed up with him really... Let me call him.

(Vivek called prince and prince cut the call... So without westing any second he went to Prince's room)

Knock knock.

Vivek : prince open the door.. I want to talk with you...

Prince : bhai can i come after sometimes i need to be alone..
(He said and after listening his voice.. Vivek got to know that Prince was so sad...)

Vivek : nope i want you to open it right now.. Do as i say.. Open it prince. You can't disobey me prince.

(Prince got up from the floor and open the door... He had tears in his eyes, as soon as vivek saw that he hugged to prince)