part : 3

(Prince Looked at his brother and say)

Prince : um.. Bh.. Bhai I'll find it.

(Vivek got up )

Vivek : you better to find it Mister... Otherwise you'll be in huge trouble... (He said in stern voice )
I'm done with your irresponsible behavior, this is the reason i was not agree with mom.. See this guy mom gave him this ring just two months ago and he lost it..

Search for it... Find it... I don't care how... Or be ready for consequence.

Prince : But i searched whole room bhai... I'm sorry please believe me i put it on table.

Vivek : then it should be in room right... But it's not there it means you must be forgot that somewhere,

Uncle : Don't worry son we will search for it together.

Vivek : Let him search alone uncle... So next time he can be more careful about any expensive thing.

(Vivek said to uncle while giving scary glance to prince..)

I want that ring prince no matter what...... That's it... Understood?

Prince : yeh.

(Vivek went to his room... Uncle was worried for prince... Poor prince was standing there sadly...)

Prince : This time he is damn serious uncle... What will i do i don't have any kind of idea... My mind is freeze now because of his warning... He won't spare me.

(Prince started to search without wasting any time.He even searched in his car too)

(At dinner time prince was avoiding eye contact with his brother... But vivek's eyes were stuck on prince... After some time vivek said with anger )

Vivek : Someone deserves a good lesson maybe.

Prince : will you tell this to mom?

Vivek : ofcourse I'll... She had so much trust on his son... She was like no no now my son is a 21 year old boy.. He is responsible and mature enough to taking care of things... Here is her son...look just Wow...

Prince : Bhai please give me one more day.. Please.
(He said in sarcasm)

Vivek : yeh sure why not.

Uncle : did you checked under the bed?

(Prince shook his head in yes..)

Prince : but I'll cheack it one more time uncle.

Uncle : umm.. Vivek krina wants to see some famous places in this city so can she live here for three day more?

Krina : Yeh bhaiya then I'll not get any chance like this please can i?

Vivek : yeh, you can it's ok.. You don't need permission dear.

Krina : thanks bhaiya.(she got happy )

( that day prince went to college his brother went to office. Whole day vivek genually wanted to give a day to prince so didn't even asked about ring to prince )

(Next day after breakfast since prince couldn't find his ring, he was looking so sad )

Prince's POV
Good luck prince, be ready now, this man will ask you in just few minutes, now I will not get second chance too.. Mom and dad will scold me too.. Ahh... Please God save me..

Vivek : (while get up from dining chair ) prince you found your ring?

(Prince had Nothing to say so vivek said)

Vivek : come to my room in two minutes.

Prince : Yes bhai..(he said in shaky voice )

Uncle : Don't be sad we will get your ring back.

Prince : Bhai will beat me for sure.

Uncle : he'll not... Don't worry go.

(Prince's feet was shaking as soon as he went close to the door... And he knocked )

Vivek : come prince.

(Prince entered in the room and accidentally his eyes went on belt which is on bed)

Prince : Bhai... I didn't even studied well in this two days but my all focus on that ring... I really tried so hard to find it.. And I'm damn sure that it's in my room but don't know why i can't find it.. Please understand i know i should have more careful but it happened by mistake forgive me please and....

(He was speaking so fast so his brother held him from the shoulders and made him sit forcefully on bed...)

Vivek : Shh... Take a deep breath..

Prince : hun...? (Prince was confused cause his brother was not sounding angry but he was so calm )

Vivek : Actually you can be right.

Prince : means?

Vivek : You know prince my nature.i like to talk straight what i feel... Umm.. So let me tell you I've doubt on krina.

Prince :( his eyes got wide... He was in shock) bhai.. I mean doubt and on her?

Vivek : yes.

Prince : she's so innocent bhai. She can't even speak loudly and rarely makes eye contacts with us... She looks like a innocent kid..

Vivek : Never judge anyone by their looks prince.. We don't how they are from inside.... Every person has different kind of persona... We can't tell easily.
And also.. People covered their real face under the mask of innocency...I've a reason prince.
I'm not blaming her without any reason.

Prince : H... H.. How? HOW you know bhai that she can be the reason behind my lost ring.

Vivek : Yesterday at evening you were in your room, after came from office i wanted to take bath so i told that to uncle she was there that time..

When i was taking bath i felt someone came in my room.. So i asked who's there.. Cause i could hear those foot steps in my room

You and uncle can't come, you always knocks, uncle always shouts my name when he comes in my room..just because i didn't get any answer i came out of the bathroom... But no one was there.. But then i heard ringtone of krina at my room's door.. So from that i can say..

Prince : Umm.. Yesterday at evening uncle and i was watching videos.. So we were not.

Vivek : And you know what my salary was in my bag prince... I immediately started to count money, thousand rupees were less from that bundle of notes.

Prince : What!!! Oh God bhai.. It means she is doing these all.

Vivek : she can be prince, cause it never happened before.. Once you did and you learned very well lesson that time.

Prince : c'mon bhai why would i do this kind of mistake at this age i was kid that time. But if the real culprit is krina I'll not spare her for sure cause because of her you scolded me so hard.. I was so scared when i entered in your room.

Vivek : It doesn't mean that there is no fault of yours, you should be more careful about your things, specially when one stranger is living with us... My money was in bad still i lost... You had your ring on table why would she'll not steal it then... You gave her a clear chance to stole it so she took that chance. (Vivek again start to scold prince... And prince listened without saying anything )

Vivek : Let it be.. I called you here to tell you my plan..

Prince : plan? Which plan?

Vivek : so listen carefully...

(He started to tell his plan to prince..and prince was listening it very carefully and giving expression like one CID officer who is ready for a Mission ha ha )