Part : 2

(At evening uncle and both brother was enjoying movie... Actually not really cause Prince's priority is popcorn. Vivek is busy to chatting with Arya, uncle just watching movie and enjoying fight scenes )

(Suddenly door bell rang.and uncle got up immediately but he slowly sat on sofa back when he saw Vivek was glaring at him)

Uncle : ok.. You can open the door go he he he..(He said and gave fake smile ).

Vivek : yeh...

(Vivek opened the door and he saw one 16 year old girl )

Vivek : umm... Are you krina?

Krina : Yes... Hello. (She greeted politely and smiled )

Vivek : Come dear.. Come in... Uncle see who is here.

(Uncle turn around and got up )

Uncle : Ohh...hi krina come daughter come...

(She went to uncle and touched his feet..)

Uncle : See this is Vivek and this is Prince (he pointed them and  introduced )

Krina : hello (she bowed )

Prince : Hello sister... Nice to meet you.

Vivek : Do you like to have coffee?

Krina : yeh... But sit I'll make it for us.

(She said and went to kitchen.... But after few seconds she came back with confused face)

Krina : Umm... I mean where is the coffee and sugar jar..?

(Uncle laughed )

Uncle : Let me show you.

(He got up and went to help her)

Prince : Such a mannerful girl.

Vivek : Yeh true... She's good.. Ok so from tomorrow I'll go to office then..

Prince : sure bhai don't worry since I don't have any important lectures tomorrow I'll here.

Vivek : amd what will you do whole day?

(Prince just wanted to tease his brother so he looked away and mummered )

Prince : I've a plan with friends.

(Vivek who was sitting so calm on sofa... Sat straight immediately and asked )

Vivek : like what?

Prince : We will complete two chapters... (He said and gave his evil smile)

Vivek : someone wants to cry maybe...

Prince : ha ha ha.... You always have doubts on me why...?

Vivek :it's not like that bro, i was just making sure that you're on right track.

Prince : I'm bhai. Actually we made plan to go on one day picnic but one of my friend's father is not well and here Uncle too so we canceled it.

(After sometimes krina came back with coffee and they had conversation, she was such a soft spoken girl and little bit shy too)

Vivek : Don't feel akward here.. Feel free...ok..

(Krina shook his head and smiled )

Uncle : let's go let me show you your room...

Krina : yeh.

(She followed uncle and prince and vivek went to their room too)

(At dinner time)

Knock knock

Vivek : yes come.

Krina : Bhaiya dinner is ready... Where is prince Bhai's room? I want to call him too.

Vivek : right side of my room... And I'm coming in five minutes.. (He said with smile)

Krina : sure.

Vivek's POV
I can't even listen her... Why she's speaking in low voice. Maybe because it's new place for her.

Prince : wow krina i must say you're a good cook.

Krina : Thanks bhaiya I'm glad you like it..

(They had dinner together, uncle was happy cause he can take rest now without any worries.. So he can get well soon)

(Next day in morning.. When prince came downstairs his brother has already gone to office he saw here and there...then asked to uncle )

Prince : Uncle! Where is bhai?

Uncle : office.

Prince : ohh.. Thank God.. Uncle have You seen my ring?

Uncle : which ring?

Prince : mom gave me on my 21st birthday remember? That one.

Uncle : Wait.... That Golden ring!!!(uncle yelled )

Prince : yeh.. (He looked down and said)

Uncle : God! Prince really i can't believe.. Please find it as soon as possible.

Prince : I'm searching uncle, maybe I've to serch in my whole room... Krina have you seen that?

(He asked to krina who was cleaning living room)

Krina : no bhai... I've already cleaned your room i didn't find anything.

Prince : hmm.let me search then..
(He became sad and went to his room)

Krina : Why he's so sad?

Uncle : He's not sad... He's scared his brother will take his class very well if he couldn't find it.

Krina : oh. I understand.

(She again start to clean and Uncle went into the kitchen.)

(Whole day prince was searching his ring here and there in his room but he couldn't find it.... At evening Vivek came back from office )

Vivek : Hello guys.. Ahh.... My feet.

Uncle : what happened to your feet.

Vivek : i gave three hour presentation uncle so that's why it's hurting.

Uncle : just drink coffee and take rest.

Vivek : No to be honest i don't want to take rest .. Can i have coffee please.

Krina : sure bhaiya.. I'll make.

Vivek : thanks krina.. And where is my brother Uncle?

Prince : I'm here bhai.. (He said while coming down on stairs and sat beside him)

Vivek : so you completed your chapters right?

Prince : Umm... Bhai.

Vivek : yeh?

Krina : coffee bhai... Do you want to eat something?

Vivek : no dear thanks...

(Prince was sitting there silently, after finish coffee vivek asked )

Bro are you ok?

Prince : Bhai.. I lost...

Vivek : hun? Means?

Prince : (mummered ) A ring.

Vivek : can you please be clear?

Prince : Bhai, before taking shower i put my golden ring on study table.. But when i came back that ring was not there..

Vivek : Golden ring? Which one? Which is given by mom on your recent birthday that one?

(Vivek's tone turned sharp from smooth... Uncle was ready to protect his client as always..Prince was scared but he answered )

Prince : yeh... (He shook his head and said)

(Vivek went closer to prince and Prince made safe distance from him amd got up from sofa immediately )

Vivek : Have you checked whole room?

Prince : Y.. Yes bhai I'm searching it since morning.. But i couldn't find it.. And just because of this i couldn't even completed my study too.. (He got annoyed )

(Vivek was just listening him.... He was like a that bomb which can be explored anytime...)