part : 4

(After made a plan vivek got up and took belt... And started to Wear while saying )

Vivek : prince, bro i wish i could do something but since I've an urgent meeting, I've to go. But don't worry I'll be back at noon.

(Vivek was speaking meanwhile this man was smiling on him self cause now he knew the reason behind that belt... When vivek saw his smile he checked him self and asked )

Vivek : umm.. Anything wrong? Is there something prince?

Prince : Hn..? No no bhai nothing.. I'm such an idiot nothing else.. (He said and gave face palm expression because of embarrassment )

Vivek : what? Tell me something new buddy. I already knows that.. (He said in attitude )ok let's go.

(They both brother went downstairs where uncle was looking worried for Prince...)

Vivek : uncle today I'll be back at noon.

Uncle : Sure..

(Uncle is so close to this family but still he rarely asks questions in return. But......)

Krina : Why bhaiya?(she asked in curiosity )

(Vivek don't wanted to loose his patience so he just gave look to uncle )

Uncle : uh.. Hm.. Sorry vivek.. Krina you don't need to know dear.. (He smiled and stopped her)

Vivek : That's ok uncle bye have a good day.. (He gave hug to uncle and left for office...)

Uncle : Are you fine son?

Prince : yeh I'm... I'm perfectly alright.. Why?? Oh... For that ring.. Ahh i apologize to bhai he scold me but forgave me.

Uncle : hm... Thank God.
(Uncle went to. Kitchen so prince told to krina)

Prince : krina can you please clean my room first? I want to study.

Krina : Ok I'll bhaiya.

(Prince went to his room and put some money in bag..and put that bag on bed.)

(After few minutes krina came to Prince's room)

Prince : Krina actually my friends are forcing me to go with them for a movie so I've to go you clean this room and yaa put that bag in my cupboard please.. It's important...

Krina : oh..ok... I'll put it in cupboard.

(Prince came outside of the room and she followed him... To make sure he's leaving.. Prince noticed that she has eyes on him so he went outside of the home..amd krina came back to Prince's room)

Prince : Let's go now... (He went upstairs and tiptoed near to his room..)

Prince's pov
God... Please help me I'm not a secret agent.. I never did this kind of secret mission but if I'll fail, bhai will kill me....

(He prayed to God and slowly open the door littlebit... He got speechless whe he saw krina is actually opening that bag and checking it..)

Prince's pov
Yes... Yes... Let me click some photos as a proof...

(Krina took a bundle of notes out of that bag and snatched two notes from that bundle )

Prince's pov.
You... You. Thief... Just wait and watch... Bhai will handle you very well you'll cry.. For sure.
(He was furious now...)

(Krina put bag in cupboard and start to came out.. Prince saw that and ran to storeroom.. And hide there...)

Prince : Ahh.. Such a shameless she is... What should i do now?