Part : 3

(Uncle went to prince who was crying because of pain in drawing room)

Uncle : Son... (He hugged him )

Prince : Aouuch... Uncle it hurting everywhere.. 😭

Uncle : prince it will be ok.. Just take some rest prince but first let me apply this cream it will help you.

(Prince then went to his room and he fell in sleep)

(For the first time uncle giving dinner to both brother in their rooms)

Vivek : I really don't want to eat uncle take it back.

Uncle : look don't test my patience, I'll come after 10minutes this plate should be empty..that's it.. (He scolded vivek)

(And then he went to Prince's room.. And fed him )

Uncle : take some rest... Do you have school tomorrow?

Prince : No uncle.. I'm suspended for one week.

Where is bhai is he still angry with me?

Uncle : Don't think too much.. Just take some rest.. (Uncle's voice was so stern which is enough for prince )

(It has been four days since this incident... Prince spending his whole day in his room he feels better now.. He had fever cause of pain but now he is ok )

Vivek : (in morning..) Good morning uncle.. He sat on dining chair..

Uncle : good morning... What you want in breakfast.(uncle said without even looking at him)

Vivek : still you're angry with me? I'm sorry uncle i did that because of my anger..

Uncle : here your tea... I'm coming..

Vivek : Uncle please forgive me.. He made me so angry..

Uncle : Did you know because of that anger... He was suffering from fever for two days.

Vivek : (he looked down)

Uncle : you should talk with him but no... You have ego.. You're elder after all even though you did wrong you'll not say sorry to him right.

Vivek : i never thinks like that uncle.

Uncle : I can see your father in you this time really he used to punish you like this.. And now you doing same to your younger brother.

(Vivek got up from chair....)

Vivek : please uncle don't compare him with me.. I'm not like him.

Uncle : (uncle yelled) just go and see his body scar you'll get your answer..

(Vivek gave him self some moment and he was trying to go to prince but..in heart he also feeling guilty )

(After thinking so much he went to Prince's room)

Prince : yes uncle..

Vivek : I.... I'm here prince... (He entered slowly )

Prince : (he got up from his study table and he was so scared..)

Bh... Bhai... Y.. You.

Vivek : hey buddy come down please don't be scared please don't run from me.. I'm sorry.

(Prince was running from him here and there in his room.. Finally grabbed his hand and hugged him)

Why you are so scared... I'm your brother I'm not a monster.. I came here to say sorry about that day please.

(Prince is now calm he looked at his brother..)

Prince : Bhai.. It's ok.. Really..

Vivek : Is it..? Buddy i didn't even realize when i lost my control... I was so angry.. And.. Ahh... Pdince please forgive me bro.

Prince : it's ok bhai i say.. Totally fine..

Vivek : you had fever... i hit you so hard oh God..
Prince you know uncle says I'm like father.. Trust me I'll be not like him... I still remember he used to beat me so hard when i did some mistakes for every single little mistake he was beating me with belt.

Trust me I'm not like him.. I can't be like him you know that right, i don't want to treat you like that the way he treated me..

Prince : Bhai... Bhai... Calm down.. You're not like him... I made you to become like him that time.. You're not.

Vivek : really? You it means you don't feel like I'm like him.. Really?

Prince : bhai... Please don't think like that, bhai I'm glad I'm with you...
Bhai sit.. Here... Look you're not like father.. Also uncle said that cause he is just angry and About me... I'm totally fine now see..

Vivek : you hate me right?

Prince : No. Bhai.. I can't..

(Vivek again gave tight hug to prince )

Vivek : Prince please try not to compare your life with others.. We should be happy with watever we have in our life.. We should not compare ... It will make you sad nothing else... And don't feel jealous to other prince it's not good...

Look my boss have such a expensive car..my one friend whose parents are so rich he lives in one huge bungalow.. So. Should i feel jealous of them..? No.. Their life is different.. My life is different.. I'm happy and satisfy with watever I've..

Prince : I'm sorry bhai... You're right, we all have different status... We should not compare.. And because of that jealousy i lost my one friend.

Vivek : and i was about lose my 40, 000Rs... Thank God his phone was not broken..

You should say sorry to him..

Prince : i wan to say bhai but he is not receiving my phone.. I'll say when i go back to school.

Vivek : I don't know why i punished in such a hard way.. Even though i know most of the time whenever i advices you you understands that.. Still i choosed that stick.. I'm sorry really.

Prince : bhai maybe that time i was deserving that... Don't worry.. You're my mentor.. You can teach me in any way...

Vivek : prince at this age you should know what you want and what's your actual need... If you can't understand the difference between that.. You're not mature.
Being stubborn to fullfill some childish demand isn't it so wrong.. I mean I'm not scolding you but just think about that..

Prince : Maybe that stick taught so well... Bhai i forgot that I'm not a kid now... Sorry.

Vivek : ahh leave your sorry.. Finally you know you did wrong and trust me next time I'll not treat you like this or punish you like this..

(They both just went to down stairs... And uncle saw them together )

Uncle : I'm sorry vivek... You are not like your father... I just said that in  anger.

Vivek : I don't feel bad.. Uncle.. I love you..
(Uncle laughed... And said love you too...)

Prince : Love you both..

Vivek : kid.. We love you too..
(Again after four days... Their brotherhood wins... Vivek realize his mistake.. And prince also showed his maturity and forgave his brother )