Sunday was not Fun day

Today is sunday.. Four days ago prince said he has some problem in maths chapter so his brother said to him he'll teach him on sunday but His brother has one rule, he always asks formula to prince while solving the sums so Prince should know every formula of that chapter..

Vivek : Prince, after breakfast come to my room with maths book, Let's finish that chapter.

Prince : (he surprised )Hunnn???

Vivek : what hunn? Come quickly I'm waiting.

Prince : Which chapter? 😱oh God not today... Uncle bhai told me four days ago in fact i told him that I've problem in one chapter and see such a fool I'm.. i forgot 😫

Uncle : but it's not a test son he will teach you what's the problem in that

Prince : Bhai will ask me each and every formula But I have not memorized those formulas.. Do you know he always have one ruler wirh him when he start to teach me something, As brother bhai is less scary but when it comes to study... He is scary as hell 🥺

Uncle: 👏👏👏 superb son what a great work..you dug your own grave... Good luck

(Prince went to his room took some books and going to his brother's room)

Prince : Bhai...

Vivek : Come and sit prince I've a call sorry give me just 5minutes.

(Prince nodded and sat on the bed and started to memories that formula but because of tension his brain is not working )

Vivek : Ok... Let me see the chapter.. Oh prince It's too easy maybe you're concept is not clear..
In which example, which formula is to be put, if you know it, then the whole chapter will be easy for you

Prince's POV
OK wow now i got to know that whole chapter is depends on formulas.. ok be ready for so many strokes and scolds

Vivek : Hey hey kid.. Come out from your dream land focus.. But wait before that prince open that door and bring that ruler here. I hope I'll not het a chance to use it on you but it helps you to focus every time..

Prince : Bh... Bhai!!

Vivek : Hmmm?

Prince :Bhai I I don't a... Any fo.. Formula(He is stammering because of fear now)

Vivek : And for what?

Prince : I forgot about this chapter 🥺

Vivek's POV
that's enough now...what a careless kid he is, first he told me to study that chapter and now he is saying that he forgot?

Vivek : prince it's ok In every example whenever one new formula will come I'll ask you if i can't get the answer I'll hit you on your both palms, this time I'll not spare you... But still you have 10minutes try ro memories that formulas your time starts now
(Vjvek left the room, He know hw have to control his anger so he went to down stairs Prince can't focus on that formula cause he is so scared right now.. He could memories 4-5formulas only, ten minutes over and his brother came back)

Vivek : Let's start now, so in this example....
(He started the explanation )so tell me prince which formula we can use here

Prince : (he murmured the formula )

Vivek : I can't hear you buddy.. Louder..

Prince : (He told him the formula)

Vivek : yup very good so let's put the value now....
(like this he explained some 4-5 sums )

Vivek: ok now this sum.. (He explained the question and asked about formula )

Prince : Bh.. Bhai i only memorized till 5 formula i don't know those formulas which will come now..

Vivek : wait... What you have freaking ten minutes prince 🤨you did only five formulas really? Now be ready then just imagine how many sums we have to solve and how many time you'll get the hit.. Plam out NOW (he know he should not argue with his brother... When Vivek became his guardian at first day he told him that he'll tolerate any kind of mistake but Irresponsibility towards study...he will not tolerate )

(Prince immediately took out his palm in front of his brother... one such a hard stroke land on his palm.. He flinched because of that pain.. He started to cry at first stroke )

Vivek : This was the first... You still have so many be brave.Don't you dare to cry I'm warning you..

(Vivek is explaining every sums carefully.. Prince also learning.. In between that Prince getting hit on his both palm again and again... Till now he Got 20 stroke his both palm is now such a red and he is crying )

Vivek : ok next example.. So.. (Suddenly he stopped ) Prince are you ok? (He got up and brought one glass of water)drink this prince... (Vivek is patting his head and try to make him stop and calm)It's ok.. Don't cry I'll not hit you now ok? I'm sorry.. But you have to understand that too prince, you can't behave like that, it was you who told me to teach you and then you forgets to memories formula.. That's not acceptable prince(he wiped his brother's tears with his shirt's sleeves )
Ok now stop crying and let's learn some more example

(Prince nodded in yes.. After one hour they completed )

Vivek : I'm giving you 20minutes revise it and ask me if yiu have any doubt cause after twenty minutes you have test..

Prince : yes bhai..

(After 20minutes prince gave his test he got only one wrong example )

Vivek : Let me Explain that sum see...

(Now prince is pro in that chapter )

Uncle : Oh ho i think someone had such a strict teacher today i can see the palm..

Prince : As brother he is Angel but as teacher... Forget it but bhai is such a good teacher too..but it hurting and burning so much

Uncle : oh so sad.. Take some rest in your room I'm coming with ointment..

Uncle 's POV
Poor my kid.. Even sunday is not happy day for him.😒God please give some sense to Vivek.