Part : 2

(Next day at evening when vivek came back from office )

Vivek : I couldn't sleep well last night uncle and that's why my eyes is burning so much.

Uncle : Vivek i request you please go and do some rest and yaa wash your eyes with cool water you'll feel better.

Vivek : Where is he?

Uncle : if i say go and take some rest it means Go(uncle scolded vivek)

Vivek : Yes.. Uncle (He went to his room and fell in sleep... And it's already 8:00PM)

Uncle : Prince.. Prince dinner is ready dear..

And yehh also call your brother he is sleeping.

Prince's PoV
Bhai.. Oh God should i go in that tiger's cave he can kill me I know I'll get a good lesson today from him I'm already scared..

(After thinking so much finally he go to his brother )

Knock.. Knock..

Vivek : Yehh..(he said in sleepy voice and woke up from the bed)

Prince : Bh... Bhai uncle calling you.. Dinner is ready.

Vivek : (he again gave him that scary look and prince looked down and tried to leave that room as soon as he can)

Come here prince

Prince : B.. But uncle is waiting bhai..

Vivek : I say come here.

You think you can escape from me hunn? (He say in stern voice..)

Prince : Bhai.. Please give me one chance i can explain.

Vivek : Really? why not go ahead then.. (He is standing in front of him..with hands across his chest )

Prince : Bhai I was About to call you for pick me up from there but then my friends said that they can drop me at home i should not disturb you also it was mid night so there were no traffic on the road.. They both didn't know how to drive when three person rides so...

Vivek :so? Speak up?I know you hide so many thing from me i didn't even know that you can ride the bike (he yelled at prince with so much anger) tell me that also when you Learn to drive?.. I need the truth prince. Don't even try to say lie you're already in trouble..

Prince : wh.. When i. I was in eleventh standard bhai.. My one friend had bike.

Vivek : Where?

Prince : Bhai that plot you know right? near from that hospital...That plot where no body goes...

Sorry bhai don't look at me like that i wanted to learn... Bhai how you learnt to drive..? (Suddenly he asked with curiosity )

Vivek : I was not brat like you.. I learnt when i was 19year old and also Dad and mom both knew that... I was not like you who hides things from elders and who want to learn driving at 17 so they can hit anyone on the road.
(He scolded his brother.. And prince lowered his head )

You must be ride bike with two person before right.. How many time you did this kind of illegal things tell me(he said and sat on the bed)

Prince : Am i in trouble? will you angry if i say the the truth?

Vivek : No no why would i be angry on you..I'll clap for you bro....

Prince : B.. Bhai i used to go to play cricket in that ground which is little bit far from our home so that's why we three used to go on that bike

Vivek : princeeee..... (He shouted ) You really like to test my patience right?

(Prince Got scare because of his reaction vivek understood that his brother is feeling scared he took one deep breath.. To make his self calm down)