confession can save you

(Today prince is so happy after coming back from school he Got full Marks in hindi subject.. even his teacher praised him for that )

Prince : uncle.... Uncle..... See i got highest marks in my class.(he is running towards his uncle )

Uncle : wohh wohh be careful kid.. That's so good son superb, I'm so happy.your brother will be proud of you

(He hear that and suddenly his smile disappeared.. He Changed the topic)

Prince : I'm so hungry let's eat.

Uncle : sure son... But wait..

Prince : i know. I know I'm going.. I'll come after change my uniform and after washing my hands.

Uncle : Awww my good boy ok Go and come fast

(After some time Vivek also came he had lunch and turn on the TV)

Prince : Bhai Bhai see my marks in hindi i got highest in the whole class

Vivek : (put TV remote aside)wow buddy i had trust on you, I knew that you'll do best.. I'm so proud of you

(Again prince looked down and his expression changed...)

Vivek : So prince tell me which flavored ice cream you want to eat?

Uncle : oh ho Someone allowing him to eat icecream hunnn? Interesting..(in such a funny tone)

Vivek : If i can give him punishment when he gets the low marks then i can give him ice cream too when he gets the highest marks.... I mean why not🙂

Prince : uaa.... Bh.. Bhai my throat is hurting i can't eat icecream sorry..

Vivek : so want you want to eat?

Prince : Nothing bhai.. I'm going to complete my homework in my room
(He went without look back also he was not making eye contact with his brother while he was talking )

Vivek : is there anything wrong? I mean... I can't believe he said no to ice cream also he is looking sad today he Got such a Good marks he was happy but suddenly...

Uncle : Now don't become CID officer for my son he can be tired.

Vivek : Maybe hmm.

(It's 1:00am... Midnight... Everyone is sleeping suddenly someone knocked Vivek's door)

Vivek : (he woke up suddenly and looked at watch) At 1:00am..? Yes who?

Prince : it's me bh.. Bhai

Vivek : (he quickly just got up from the bed turn on the Room's lights and opened the door)

Prince : I'm sorry bhai i disturbed you in midnight but i couldn't sleep

Vivek : (he is looking so worried )Are you ok buddy.... What happen? Your health? I mean you were looking like you felt low at noon..

Prince : i couldn't sleep cause i wanted to confess something to you bhai

Vivek : prince.... (He took deep breath)

Vivek's POV
I mean seriously... At mid night this kid wants to confess something.. I couldn't control my anger but I'm his guardian not just his brother he can come whenever he want so i took deep breath to make my self calm

Ok buddy tell me.. (Vivek sat on the bed prince is standing in front of him)

Prince : bhai.. Th.. This test...

Vivek : yup this test what?

Prince : Bhai will you be angry on me?

Vivek : God prince please don't play quiz games with me at such a late night

(Prince scared because of his brother 's reaction )

Vivek : Sorry prince... (He lower his voice and asked with sweet tone)ok tell me did you do something wrong?

Prince : (nodding in no)

Vivek : Then?

Prince: Bhai in this test.. I was about to loose Ten marks..

Vivek : What do you mean?

Prince : yaa bhai i didn't know the answer of ten question But this time my friend was sitting beside me so he helped me in this ten questions in real it's not 50/50 it's 40/50 (he is looking down )
I'm sorry... It's wrong right?

Vivek : now i understood why you couldn't look at me that time and also that's why you said no to ice cream hunn?

Prince : yes...i didn't deserves that .. When you said you had trust on me that I'll do best in this test... That words just don't let me sleep..bhai i can hide that from my teacher but i can't hide from you you know you're not only my elder brother but also my inspiration, you're my teacher and mentor also i can't say lie to you..

Bhai..bhai.. Please say something i mean I'm sorry for what i did.

(Vivek lost in his brother's emotional words )

Vivek : Ah.. Hmm.. Yehh prince you did wrong but you confess that, i can't tell you how much I'm feeling proud of you right now.. This time it's alright prince I'm really not angry with you.

Prince : Oh really bhai? Thank you bhai.. (Finally he is looking at his brother )

Vivek : Don't say thanks.. I should say thanks you believed in me and said the truth in front of me... You know when you do something wrong and then you confesses your sinners It mean you have guts to accept your all faults.you really have guts and also sometimes confession can save you.. from punishment or from some trouble. But not everytime.

Prince : Yes i understood sir..

Prince's POV
can you believe guys my brother Giving me advice at 1:30AM... We can't say when his teacher mode will be turn on..You all say then, what should i call him?

Vivek : someone dying to see my anger i think

Prince : he he....No No bhai I'm sorry..😁 bhai did you forgive me?

Vivek : ofcourse buddy.. Let's sleep now good night

Prince : good night Bhai

(In the morning, Vivek telling the whole story to his uncle and his uncle is laughing in fact they both are laughing )

Uncle : but on the serious note He respect you so much more than his teachers.. Such a proud thing for you son... Look how honest he is he at this age he knows that he should confess... You really raised him so well it's not a easy job but the way you are doing it's amazing I'm so proud of you son

Vivek : oh c'mon uncle You'll make me cry(he started to do fake crying.. They both laughed again)