Part : 1

(In morning vivek is busy with his work meanwhile prince reading newspaper )

Prince : Wow.. At this age this boy is so rich. See bhai..

(He show to his brother, his brother quickly spare the single glance and again looked in his laptop, )

Vivek : he is actor buddy... He is so talented.

Prince : Wow... Easy job plus so much money.

Vivek : no one's job is easy prince... He must doing hard work too.. Without hard work no body pays you free money..

Prince : i wish i could earn like him..like so much money.

Vivek : hun? For that you have to go college on time for study so go.. (He snatched the news paper from him and said..)

Prince : yeh bhai... Bye..

Prince's POV
I wish i could earn money like him too... Financial independence is such a cool thing..We can spend as much money as we want to..

(After a month...)

(Vivek is talking on phone with someone while roaming in his balcony..)

Vivek : Hunn... Yes but if you want a best work then please atleast give me some more time..

Vivek's pov
What is he doing there?..
(He saw prince stading out of the main gate..)

Yeh... I'll try my best to complete it ok... Bye..

(Vivek cut the call in frustration and was looking at Prince suddenly he saw prince is talking with two guys...)

Vivek's pov
Who are they? they are not looking like his friends.

(He was thinking and he was keeping his eyes on them... And after a minute he saw they both boys started to push prince... It's looking like they were fighting.)

Vivek : oh God i knew.... No. Way... (He ran to down stairs.. And went out of the house...)

Vivek : heyyy... How dare you touch him... (He yelled and went to them..)

Prince's pov
Bh.. Bhai... Oh God please please save me... He'll kill me.. I won't do this kind of things in future please save me this time.

Prince : bh.. Bhai it's ok we are just friends... Bhai really.. Don't worry.. You can go inside I'm coming.

Vivek : Shut your mouth or I'll slap you.who the hell are you both.. How dare you to push him.. Hun?

Boy : Tell him give my money.. Then we'll go back.

Vivek : money..? Which money?.. Prince? What are they talking about..?

Boy : oh so your brother don't know..

Prince : guys I'll talk to you later.. Please go for now.. Please.

Vivek : no... Just say.. Which money.. They'll not go anywhere..
Tell me the truth.

Boy : Your brother lost two thousands in bet..

Vivek : bet which kind of bet..

Boy : bet on cricket.. Actually he plays cricket on bets.. His team lost two days ago.. But he is not giving us that money which we win in that bet...

(Vivek was looking at prince in disbelief.. Meanwhile prince was freezed at that place..)

Vivek : is there any proof? Give me the proof or else I'm calling police.

Boy : but it's wrong...

Vivek : Betting is also wrong.. Can i call police.. One second..

(Vivek took out his phone from pocket and they boys ran away...)

(Vivek was about to slap prince but he realise they are out of their home )

Vivek : (he grabbed prince's ear ) let's go in first of all....i don't want to create any scene here.

(As soon as they came inside he leave his ear... Prince was not in state that he could speak anything...)

Vivek : Go to my room.wait for me (Vivek closed his eyes to make him self calm down )

Prince : Bhai i was just...

Vivek : GO I SAID.. JUST GO

(Vivek lost all his control and shouted on prince... Without wasting any single second prince ran to his brother's room)

Uncle : (he came from backyard after hear vivek's loud voice )
What... What happened son.. Why you shouted and on whom?

(Vivek told him whole story.. )

Uncle : teach him very well lesson this time. How can he do this type of foolishness.. Idiot.... Thank God you caught him today...

Vivek : I've so many questions in my mind Uncle, I'm so disappointed with him..and I'm angry on him too but Uncle he is not a kid, i can't behave the way i was behaving before... Now i can't beat him to make him understand his mistakes, I'm sure right now he must be thinking like I'll do the same thing which i was doing when he was young i could see that fear in his eyes, but i can't ignore he has to pay for this for sure it will be hard for him this time.. He will regret for whatever he did.

But before that I've to ask him why he did that.

Uncle : He is going to play in that groubd since childhood how he met those wrong people Thank God it stopped at the right time.

Vivek : yes true he was going on wrong path, God saved him and us.

Ok I'm going to him... He is waiting for me.

(Vivek went upstairs and opened his room's door... He saw prince was not on bed... And he looked around..)

Vivek : Are you serious..? Are you a kid.. What are you doing in corner? Come here sit.

(Prince looked up at his brother as his brother knows.. He was crying.. )

Prince : c..can i say something?

Vivek : Yep you can,but let me make things clear... First of all come here you can come near to me I'll not even touch you promise, second you can share anything you want..Before i make any decision I'll listen you

Prince : will you?

Vivek : yes I'll listen you, but you've to tell me everything prince.

Prince : Yeh... (He nodded and looked down..)

Vivek : and third thing, after that confession...no matter what is your explanation sorry but this time i can't let it slide.. You have to face consequences...

Prince : I know bhai.

Vivek : come then and sit here, stop crying you'll get a lot of chance to cry in future...

(Vivek sat on bed and prince sat infront of his brother..)