Prince's 17th Birthday

Yehhhhh today is my birthday... (Prince woke up in morning and today his happiness is on another level he yelling and jumping on bed)

(After got ready he came downstairs where his brother and uncle are waiting for him..)

Prince : Yehhh Good morning guys... (He ran towards them and hugged them ) today is my birthday yehh..

Uncle : Happy Birthday son May God bless you.

Peince : Thank you so much uncle (and touched uncle's feet)

Vivek : Happy birthday bro (they both gave high five to eachother ) our kid turn to seventeen..

(Prince looked at uncle and blinked.. Uncle understood he was to do something with his brother )

Prince : Thank you so much bhai (he bent over to touch his brother's feet and... His brother got shock and move step back immediately )

Vivek : Why you always does that with me..? I don't like this prince am i looking that much old? Am i your grandpa?

(Uncle and prince start to laugh so hard his brother's shocking face was so funny)

Uncle : You should give him blessings too but you're older, son 😂

Vivek : please uncle it sounds like I'm fifty year old... I'm still young he is younger than me so prince "may God bless you, and give you long happy and healthy life" and ya next time don't do this..

Prince : ha ha ha... Thank you bhai

Uncle : Ok now Let's have some breakfast otherwise you'll get late from school... Come guys..

(At noon they both came home)

Vivek : Prince let's go somewhere today... Where you want to calibrate your birthday?

Prince : really bhai.. (Prince eyes got wide because of excitement )

Vivek : Yep, tell me do you have any plans?

Prince : yes, let's go for movie, then shopping and then at last dinner at the best restaurant.

(He Said in one breath and his brother start to laugh)

Vivek : Ok Ok calm down boy ok let's go then

(They Spent their whole day according to birthday boy's plan)

(After coming home... Prince is so happy he is still on full energy )

Uncle : Hey... Powerhouse sit here take some rest i can't believe still he has this much energy..

Vivek : Ha ha... really this kid is so happy today.. Prince wait I've gift for you

Prince : what... Gift? Wow... Please give me bhai.

(Vivek give him one box)

Prince : Wohh such a beautiful watch bhai thank you so much bhai.. I love it
(He gave one big hug to his brother )

Vivek : Ok prince Go to your room i want to talk with you I'm coming.

Prince : Am i in trouble?😯

Vivek : Can i not talk with you as your brother? Like normally? What's wrong with you?

Prince : Oh Sorry sorry😁.. Of course you can bhai.

(Prince went to his room )

Uncle : Today you made him so happy... I'm glad he has brother like you son. Really you're the bet brother for him.

Vivek : yesterday mom told me.. He should not miss them.. And i have to make him feel special on his birthday. So that's why.. And i also wanted to spend some time with you both.. It was so much fun... Wasn't it?

Uncle : yes it was.. I'm so tired son I'm going to sleep good night dear.

Vivek : good night uncle.

(Then vivek Came to prince's room)

Kid what are doing.. At least change your clothes..

Prince : sorry bhai.. But i have so many wishes on mobile I'm just replaying them.

Vivek : put it aside now..

Prince : Yes bhai (he immediately obey to his brother )

Vivek : So prince...today you turned to seventeen and i know you're so mature guy.. as your brother i can see those changes in you.. Some are acceptable some are not but prince from now whenever you feel like you want to share something, come to me cause I'm not only your brother but also your friend..

Prince : Friend?
(He said in disbelief )

Vivek : Oh yehh i know most of the time i behaves like your elder brother.. But trust me i can be your best friend too.. With whom you can share anything without any hesitation

I'll not judge you if you'll come to me as your brother I'm always here to protect you and as your friend I'm always here to support you.. You can share your feelings your happiness your sorrow everything.

Prince : You're the world's best brother bhai and as friend i know you're so supportive I'll try to be more comfortable.. I mean I'll try to share everything with you bhai... I'm glad that i will get friend like you

Vivek : so Promise me if you'll feel low or sad you'll come to me as my friend ok?

Prince : Ok Vivek... I mean now i can call you vivek right(he said in funny tone)

Vivek : (vivek took his chappal in his hand)... Ok now repeat it..

Prince : No No bhai i was just kidding sorry sorry(he is smiling )

Vivek : I'm your friend so in this house you don't feel alone.. There should be someone with whom you can share your feelings.. It doesn't mean that I'm resigning from duty of elder brother.

And yaa be serious now after few days you'll go to new school.. You'll meet new people new teacher, you'll make new friends grow up now

Prince : Sure sir... I mean my respected friend..

Vivek :God kid you won't change.. Let it be.. Ok now sleep I'm also so tired I'm going to sleep.. Bye good night.
(Vivek start to walk towards the door but..)

Prince : Bhai...!

Vivek : Yes buddy?(he turned around )

Prince : Bhai thank you you made my day so special and memorable I'm so greatful for that to you and yaa for this gift too thank you so much I'm so Lucky... I have brother like you bhai thanks..

(Vivek got emotional after hear those words from his brother )

Vivek : Awww. Kid I'm so lucky that i have younger sibling like you.. Don't say thanks bro.. Ok good night..

(He left the room with big smile.. And prince also smiled...)