part 2

(Prince has tears in his eyes... But vivek was so calm and confused too)

Vivek : Hey... Are you alright.

Prince : I'm sorry bhai

Vivek : can you please stop saying that? And ya stop crying like a little baby.

Come sit and calm down... (He make him sit on the bed and gave him a glass of water..)

Drink it... Such a idiot you are.. Look at your eyes it's red.look at me Prince.

(Prince looked up at his brother and asked )

Prince : Aren't you angry on me?

Vivek : no I'm not... It's.. It's ok.

Prince : is it ok? But why... Bhaiya i lost your watch.. It was special for you right...

Vivek : It was..ok listen me carefully prince.... Nothing can be last forever with you... No matter how special it is.

Prince : hun? Means?

Vivek : it means, A thing or a person can be with you only as long as it is destined to be with you.

That watch was there in my cupboard from past several years but maybe it was written in destiny to lose it that way...don't be sad.

Prince when you said you lost your friend he's shifting to another city.. And you stayed sad for two days... Prince i can understand you had attachment with him but buddy learn to except that they can't be with you all the time not anybody not even me.

Emotional connection are just like that. Even I've lost my so many friend's connection for some reason.but can't we move on, how long we can be sad behind the same reason.

Prince : Right bhai, but maybe his company was like a habit for me.
And just because of that I'm feeling alone in college.

Vivek : make friends, friend connections, make beautiful memories with them, but don't make them as your weakness prince.

It can be tuff for you, I had attachment with one of my colleague, be both had so much fun in office but he got transfer a week ago... Did you noticed any change in my behaviour that time?

Prince : no.. You were normal as always.

Vivek : yes, ofcourse i was sad but i knew the reality of life.. Learn it prince in future it will help you..

Specially if you've got any breakup with any girl.. (He said and laughed )

Be strong emotionally bro... Learn to except things..life has a several phase...people who are with you right now can't be with you at the all of the phases of your life..

I'm sad for my watch... But maybe it's phace is over today... So it left me... You don't have to be sorry for that... Try to be more careful next time nothing else, even yourcar can't be with you all time just like today...

(After listening that prince smiled at vivek )

Knock knock..

Vivek : yes?

Uncle : oh you both are here... Um.. Anything serious?

Vivek : nope Nothing is serious why did you came?

Uncle : dinner is ready come guys..

Vivek : wash your face and come down stairs I'm waiting for you.

Prince : Bhai you go I'll eat later.

Vivek : uncle complained that you are not having your meal properly from two days..is it true?

Prince : umm...I'm coming bhai. (He ignored question and got up)

Vivek : yeh... Come. Fast.

(Vivek went down stairs and looked at Uncle )

Vivek : wow all my favorite dishes... Thanks uncle..

Uncle : what he did now? Is he ok?

Vivek : yes Uncle he's totally fine.. My brother is too emotional nothing else.

Uncle : But you're with him.. As you shoud.. I'm glad.

Prince : (he came and sat beside his brother )

Uncle : vivek actually this food is only for you not for prince.

Vivek : Hunn? Why?

Uncle : my son will get pizza today.. And you can't say know cause i made it for him.

Vivek : oh... Someone is so Lucky hun..? Wow.

Prince : pizza.!! Wow uncle thanks... (Without wasting any second he took a bite)

Vivek's pov
Look at this kid... Even a small things can make him sad... And happy too.. How precious he is.. (He thought while admiring his brother )

(After dinner prince looked at his brother )

Prince : Bhai... Tomorrow please drop me at my college...

Vivek : Ok but don't be late.. See I've a lot of work tomorrow i can't be late. And yaa since I'm coming to your college I'll meet your professors too.

(Prince got startled and wide his eyes.)

Prince : I.. I can take texi too.(he said with such a nervous tone)

(Uncle laughed on prince)

Vivek : I've trust on you don't worry I'll drop you tomorrow..

(He got up and went to help uncle in kitchen )

Prince's pov
How many little heart attack I've got in this whole day... God really having fun maybe.