Part : 3

(Next morning )

Vivek : Uncle call him for breakfast.

Uncle : yes I'm going in his room with breakfast.

Vivek : You won't go... Sit.. Let me call him.

(He called prince...)

Vivek : i want you one minute prince.. Come for breakfast.

(He said and cut the call..his warning was enough for prince..so He immediately came.. And sat beside his brother )

Vivek : do you wanted any invitation? Last night you had dinner in your room.. I didn't say anything.. But it's enough now.

Prince : I'm Sorry.

Vivek : leave it..

(Prince was having breakfast silently, after sometimes vivek got up and looked at prince.)

Vivek : Come to my room after you finish your food.

(Prince shook his head in yes.. Vivek went to his room)

Uncle : son Please don't be sad it was not your fault... He just want to make you understand this easy thing since yesterday.

(Prince looked down and said nothing )

(He went to his brother's room and knocked the door.)

Vivek : yeh come prince.

(Vivek was busy with his files, he was searching one file but he couldn't find that...)

Prince : Umm... Can i help..?

Vivek : hu? Oh yeh buddy please.. Please search one Orange covered file in that cupboard.

Prince : sure. Bhai.

(Prince was searching here and there after ten minutes he took out one file and showed to his brother )

Prince : is it?

Vivek : Oh God it was there?.. Ahh.. And i was searching it here since last fifteen minutes.. Thanks buddy.

Prince : hmm.. It's sunday bhai.. At least leave this files on sunday.

Vivek : Bro i can't..tomorrow is Monday and it comes with double work.

Hey.. You sit here.. I have to talk with you.

(Vivek went to put file on study table, prince sat on bed... Vivek turn to his brother and move forward to him.. Prince was scared he don't know what to say.. As soon as vivek sat beside prince... Prince said..)

Prince : I'm sorry.. I won't behave like this.

(Vivek got confused, He narrowed his eyes angrily at the prince and said.)

Vivek : suddenly? Oh ho how this magic happened? Hunnn? I was dealing with you politely and was telling you to be normal.. But you didn't listen me.. Now as soon as i called you here.. You're being such a good guy.

Prince : Bhai,  i was sad.. In fact I'm sad... And I've reason bhai. When people blame you without any proof and put some cheap Accusation on you, it hurts... You know how much i love my self.. She literally broke my self respect.

Vivek : Your each and every word i can understand bro, but look, sometimes we should move forward in our life as fast as possible bro.

Prince : Bhai, some incident we can't forget even though we want to right.

Vivek : Agree, but prince It was bad incident, whenever you'll remember it, it will only give you sadness nothing else.

And the fact that you were totally innocent, so don't feel guilty or ashamed.. You don't deserves to be sad too.

Prince : Sure, (he said and smiled )

Vivek : I'm glad you understood it by your self.. Prince remember one thing...We should be right in our own eyes, in the eyes of the world even God has faults.

If you do something wrong and then you can't make eye contact with your own self that day you can say you lose your self respect.

Otherwise you don't have to think about this world... People always ready to blame you for several baseless reasons.. We should have confident on our self to fight against them.

You were scared in principal office? Why?... If you didn't do anything wrong you should not afraid of anyone prince.

You don't need me everytime now prince... I can't be here beside you always to protect you prince, to fight for you, you have to learn to take stand for your self. If you're guilty then without any hesitation you says sorry.. Then why you couldn't say them that they were wrong without hesitation?

(Prince got scolded by his brother, meanwhile prince was only listening him )

Prince : Th.. They were older than me bhai.

Vivek : mark my words prince... If someone raise their finger on your self respect... That people don't deserves your respect prince.

Prince : yes i got it.

Vivek : And next time don't behave like this, you making your family sad too, which is not good.
Be happy.

Prince : Yeh.. Thanks bhai you're my savior really.

Vivek : Learn to be savior for your self.. It's important prince.(he grab prince ear.. And twisted it.)understood?

Prince : Ahhouch.. Yeh yeh i understood.. Please please leave it.

Vivek : good...(he left prince ear and laughed )

Prince : Bhai I'm sorry.. You always says that if someone realise their fault we should forgive them.. But this time i would never forgive her.. Never.

Vivek : Even i won't forgive her prince... She was student bro otherwise i was about to make sure that she learn her lesson very well...She crossed all the boundaries, then i don't had any problem to cross mine.. But her father was feeling so guilty i felt bad for that man.

Prince : He has trust on his daughter.. But she broke it.. How sad for her father to see that her daughter can do this kind of cheap things in college.

Vivek : Hmm.. True... Ok let it be.. I don't want to talk about her.. Let's go today for movie prince.

Prince : Movie?.. Umm.. And lunch?

Vivek : nope... Uncle will scold me for you i don't know but he'll not allow me for sure.

Prince : Oh yeh... Ok bhai then after lunch we'll go..

Vivek : fine.. Prince remember my each and every word ok..

Prince : For sure bhai..i won't forget your any advice.

Vivek : hmm.. You can Leave now then..

Prince : God saved me.. Thanks God.. (He mummered while walking to the door)

Vivek : i can hear prince... God can't save everytime remember it.(he said while checking his files )

(Prince heard and he ran out of the room immediately... Vivek was happy that he understood that if we are guilty then we deserves to be sad.. But if we are not.. Then it's wrong to be sad)

SanjayBhati0 thanks for this idea dear. 😊