When prince use emotional card

(In morning prince was having breakfast, and here vivek was getting ready to go for a meeting, since it was sunday vivek was angry that he can't get the rest even on sunday...)

Vivek : it's just a normal meeting can't they just do that without me? I mean why they needs me always.

Prince : Yes true bhai..this is wrong.

Vivek : Right, today I've to clear this with boss... This is not fair.
You're at home today right? What will you do?
(Suddenly he asked to prince, and prince answered nervously )

Prince : Study bhai.

Vivek : yeh as you should , and yaa took your test paper which was on sofa last night,

Prince's pov
Oh nooo.... I forgot it on sofa... What a fool I'm, ready now prince.

Prince : yeh thank you..

Vivek : Work on that test, that was not acceptable.

Prince : yeh.sorry. I'll study whole day bhai.

(Vivek said and left the home.. Uncle and prince both were looking at eachother )

Prince : Thank you so much uncle that you wake me up early, look at bhai's face... Today someone gonna be die.

Uncle : Yeh when he asked about you, I'm like don't take any chance.And that test was fuel for his anger idiBye

Prince : I didn't study for this test uncle, thanks to God, bhai had no time for enquiry. I was about to get in huge trouble today .

(Vivek after going outside of the house he saw one boy who is his neighbour came to him in garden)

Boy : Hey vivek... Tomorrow I've a maths test, my mom said you're so clever can you please help me vivek..

Vivek : umm... See dear i wish i could but I'm so busy today, oh wait you can go to prince he's at home go he'll help you.

Boy : Prince? No. No... Bye I'll do it by my self..(he said and start to run immediately )

Vivek : Ok.. Hey hey.. Wait

Vivek's pov
Why this kid ran like this

(He called prince while driving his car)

Prince : Yes bhai?

Vivek : Bro, that Ved our neighbour kid, he wanted my help in study when i told him to come to you he ran away.. Why?

Prince : Hun!!.. Um.. Oh yehhh bhai That kid used to pick the flowers of the plant and throw them on the road.i was noticing it from  long time once i caught him and his friends, when i saw them they ran away.. But i caught ved and scolded him.. Maybe that's why.

Vivek : Oh ok ok.. Bye

Prince : Uncle I've to solve this whole test, and this subject too.. Even i can't take any chance. I would love to stay in my room only.

Uncle : Yeh it's ok i won't disturb you, and yaa I'm also going to market at noon...

(Prince immediately went to his room and start to study... He was so focused in study.. When he didn't go downstairs to have lunch Uncle gave him lunch in his room.. And after informing prince he went to market..)

(Prince was having lunch while reading, suddenly His phone rang)

Prince : Yeh, hello.

Arya : someone sounding so busy..

Prince : having lunch, aren't you at office with bhai?

Arya : Nope... Your brother known as a talented employee. which I'm not.. And I'm happy with it.. At least i can have my time on holiday.