Part : 4

(Prince came from school and he is sharing all his experiences with uncle )

Uncle : I'm so proud of you son I'm so glad that you did a grest Job and gave your 100%

Prince : You know uncle everyone was so Impress from my speech even my principal was so happy with me..

(Suddenly he being sad and got silent )

Uncle : what happen son? Why you became sad..

Prince : I hope bhai will forgive me.. He said he need some time uncle, I'm ok with that but..

Uncle : Oh C'mon son he will forgive you after all you finished your punishment.. Don't worry.

[After some time his brother also came from college and then they all sat on dining chair and having lunch]

Vivek : Well done prince really your work was Amazing.. Your speech was so informative for students.it means you're good in research something.

Prince : Thank you bhai

[After finish their lunch vivek is going to his room ]

Prince : Bhai..?

Vivek : Yes? (He turn his head)

Prince : I want to talk with you can i come to your room please?

Vivek : (he is thinking and prince is waiting for his answer ) ummmm... Sure..(and he start to walk towards to his room)

(Prince followed him.. After entered in room prince was standing silent at the door)

Vivek : Now what.. Do you need invitation card to enter?

Prince : no bhai.. I'm sorry. (He was lost in his thoughts )

Vivek : (he sat on chair ) ok tell me what you want to say prince.

Prince : Bhai... I just want to say Thanks because of you i got new knowledge today, i found out that I'm such a good speaker, I'm good at research

(His brother is listening him without even blink he is so focused )

Bhai If you wanted you could have beat me for my mistake but you didn't do that You taught me in positive way for that I'll  always be greatful.. Today whole school knows me, this all because of you. Even though you said you hate me.. You helped me Thank you for everything bhai...

Vivek : Oh God, someone is sounds so mature suddenly... Oh ho so where your maturity went when you tried to smoke hunn?

Prince : Bhai i was fool... I was thinking that cool people smokes and that's so cool.. But now i know bhai there are such a horrible consequences behind smoking.

Vivek : I'm glad you understood.. But prince I'm warning you break all your relationship with that boys or else I'll not let you go to school and my decision will be final.. You'll ruin your career.. Next time be careful.

Prince : For sure bhai I'll keep it in my mind.. Bhai can i go?

Vivek : yes you can..

Prince : Bhai please forgive me! i mean how much time you need?At least last time!!! You also know that i won't repeat this mistake then why not?

Vivek : I don't need any time Prince I'm forgiving you bro. That's ok really I'm not angry with you in fact I'm proud of you.

(Prince gave hug to his brother )

Prince : Thanks bhai...

Vivek : Hey prince That day i lost my control and i beat you so hard I'm sorry buddy.

Prince : Oh God bhai please i mean if one Person giving 100% to raise his younger brother and still his younger brother does that kind of foolishness... Then what that person will do it's obvious reaction... That's ok bhai

vivek : Thanks for understand..

Prince : Bye bhai I'm leaving.

Vivek : one second prince..Some chocolates for your hard work.

Prince : Wow😍 chocolates thanks bhai.

(He left Vivek's room and smiling )

Prince's POV
At the end he is my bro he had to forgive me.. After all no matter what brotherhood should win Everytime...