part 5

(Prince went to his room He did revision of all that point which his brother taught him yesterday.. And then went to his brother's room got that test and came to uncle's room.)

Uncle : Are you mad? are you kid? You can give this test in your room too son.(Uncle laughed on prince)

Prince : He still thinks that I'll cheat (prince laughed too )

Uncle : Ok ok complete that it's ok.. Sit here

(After finishing the test he is biting his nails )

Uncle : what happened?

Prince : I read these five questions but i have doubts, i don't think it's proper answer.

Uncle : leave it he will teach you again he said that right.?

Prince : With ruler or stick?(he said in fear)

Uncle : ha ha ha only he knows.
You can cheat if you want to.

Prince : Wohh...😯 Now I'll tell this to brother that you suggested me to cheat...uncle good luck.

(Uncle got panicked )

Uncle : hunn... No no please don't tell him that i just said cause you only had confusion you can conform from book.. Nothing else.

Prince : I'll tell him for sure no matter what (he saying and teasing his Uncle and left the room)

Uncle : RIP to me.. I'm done with these boys really.

(At evening vivek came from his office.. He took some rest..and Exactly after one hour prince came to his brother room)

Vivek : Oh ho on time hunn?(he smiled at prince) so how was your day bro? How are you?

Prince's POV
My brother who was used to ask me about study all the time he asks me About me how i am? Ahh i feels so good.

Prince : I'm alright bhai don't worry.. What about you are you tired?

Vivek : ummmm... Little bit ha ha.. It's ok but come sit..

(Prince sat on the bed beside his brother his brother took his test paper from his hand and start to cheack it mean while prince is nervously rubbing his both palm with eachother and feeling scared )

(Vivek saw that prince has fear)

Vivek : what about these five question?
(He looked at prince raise his eyebrows and asked )

Prince : bh.. Bhai.. I read it i swear but i.. I f.. Forgot.. But then i revised it now i can write it.. Sorry.

Vivek : Wow that's great why you saying sorry? good job (he patted his brother's back to make him calm) so do you have any doubts or should we start new chapter?

Prince : I don't have bhai..

Knock knock.

Vivek : yes Uncle..

Uncle : Your coffee son..

Prince : (he suddenly start to laugh..) Brother i want to tell you something..

Uncle : ok I'm leaving..

(Vivek is so confused and looking at both )

Prince : ha ha ha no Uncle stay..

Bhai, you know?uncle suggested me to cheat in test.. For those five question.

Vivek : what? Is it true Uncle?

(He said in fake angry expression )

Uncle : no no.. it's not like.. Umm please. sorry i said that by mistake.. Ok I'm going.