Part 2

(At evening, prince came back from his college... And put lunch box on the dining table )

Uncle : hey... Hi... So how was your day and yah.. How was your brother's meeting with professors?

(He said while checking tye lunch box)

Wait why this lunch box is not empty? Don't you had luch today?

(Prince just shook his head in no... And went to his room)

Uncle's pov
What happened to him... Is he sad?

(Uncle mad his favorite snacks and went to Prince's room)

Knock knock..
Prince : Yeh?

Uncle : eat something prince and tell me why are so upset...

Prince : I'm not upset uncle but I'm worried and scared for my self...

Uncle : but for what?.. See I'm here.. But i hope you haven't done something wrong.

Prince : Technically it's not my fault Uncle.

Uncle : see... It's ok.. But please don't stay starve... Eat something..

(He was talking with prince and suddenly vivek's voice came from down stairs)

Vivek : UNCLE WHERE ARE YOU?

(Uncle immediately went out side of the room and said)

Uncle : here son.

Vivek : oh uncle... You have call take it... (Vivek said and sat on sofa.)

(Uncle talked on the phone... And then went to vivek)

Uncle : Do you need coffee?

Vivek : No I'm fine... Just water please.

Uncle : hmm.. Wait.

Vivek : uncle I'm in my room... I want rest for sometime... And yaa.. Where is prince?

Uncle : in his room.

Vivek : Tell him that I'm calling him in my room.

Uncle : Oh.. O... Ok.. Sure.

(Vivek went to his room... Change clothes.... And laid on the bed.... And was thinking about prince)

Knock knock.

Vivek : Yes.. Come prince.
(He said and looked at the door.)

Prince : Bhai.. Hello.. Um.. How was your day?

Vivek : Good... Just because of you my morning was Amazing too.... Thanks.

(vivek's Stern voice was enough for prince this time )

Prince : Can i explain?

Vivek : should i listen? How many time i will get the complains from your college about you tell me so i can be prepared mentally for that... (He yelled )

Are you a kid? Where i should make you understand the same thing again and again everytime... Every day a new drama..

Can't you bebave like a normal student, even your principal knows me with my name now..is this how twenty year old boy behaves..?.. And what about this all problems hunn...? First you had problem with students you were fighting with them.. And now what... Now with professors too. I mean really?

How many time I've to listen those complains from your college... Tell me in advance cause i can't tolerate this in every six month... First your school had a problem with you and now college too.

(Vivek's voice was that much loude that prince got so scared and start to cry..)

Knock knock..
(Uncle knocked and came inside )

Uncle : vivek calm down..please and prince go to your room.. Vivek take rest... For sometime please.. For me calm down..

(Vivek got silent for a second.. No matter how much he is in anger but he can't ignore uncle's words..)

Uncle : Prince go to your room.. Please.. Go.. And don't cry.

(Prince left room... And everyone was so silent.. Uncle came with water for vivek and sat beside him)

Uncle : Drink it and calm down.

Vivek : can't he just understand Uncle? How many time i have to go to listen his professors' complain about him? He fought and disrespected with his professor.. I can't believe.

Uncle : Hmm... Don't worry I'll make him understand.. Don't be angry...but what if he had a reason behind it?

Vivek : uncle..

Uncle : no... I'm not being his lawyer.. But see you already scolded him so hard... Now please talk with him, he can have valid reason for his behavior.... I'm not saying that he can be right all the time he's kid.. But at least ask him.

Vivek : and what about lie.. He lied that I'm not at home for a week.

Uncle : um...but why he did that?

Vivek : ask him.. not me..

Uncle : I'll not ask... You should ask him..but when your mind is calm. Take some rest but then please talk with that kid. He always needs you in his life.

Vivek : Go to him he must be still crying.. Such a kid he is... He's making me more angry with this kind of behavior. Go and make him stop crying.. I'm ok.. I'll talk with him at night.

Uncle : Ok... Don't be here in your room... Go and get some fresh air... You'll feel good... I'm going.

(Vivek was sad that prince cried.. After a few seconds he took a book and went to terrace..)

Knock knock

Uncle : Oh ho kid..

Prince : I'm not kid uncle... (He said while crying )

(Uncle was controlling his laugh)

Uncle : then why are you crying like that? It's ok..

Prince : Before listening my side he started to scold me so hard.

Uncle : prince, i already said that to him he'll listen you. But he got angry cause always he has to come to your college because of you... It's not easy to him to. Listen all the things about his brother.

See he genually wanted to meet your professors...but whenever he talks with them he gets a new complain about you. Which makes him upset.

Prince : (he got up suddenly ) where is he..?

Uncle : hun? Um.. Do you want to fight with him? He's elder prince?

Prince : what?...do you really thinks I've that much guts? I'm like a little kitten to him.

Uncle : oh.. Thank God..actually i don't know where is he?

Prince : I'll find him.. Bye.
(He left his room like a cyclone )

Uncle : God please please i don't need more drama now.... Save me.

(Prince went in vivek's room... Then in garden... Then in kitchen... Then backyard.. And then start to run to terrace..)

Prince : where is he...? Car is still here it means he's in this house (he opened terrace' s door... And got silent )

Oh... So you're here...

(Vivek after hear that voice got confused and looked back...)