Part 1

(After vacation, now prince is in his second year of college...)

(After a month)

Professor entered in the class..

Professor : Good afternoon class, so I'm here to introduce you all your new classmates guys... Since she came from the different state it's our duty that we give her a comfortable and friendly atmosphere.. Dear you can sit wherever you want..

(Professor left the class... She was looking at the whole class.. After sometimes she start to walk towards to prince..prince immediately make enough space for her..)

(She smiled at him... He smiled back and got busy in his mobile.)

She : umm.. Excuse me... What's your name?

Prince : hello.. I'm prince.

She : I'm kia.. Nice to meet you prince.

Prince : same here dear.

(Prince is such a extrovert person but around girls he feels little shy... So he was just making enough space between them on bench and was ignoring her.)

(Next day... )

Vivek : Don't you dare to get up.. Finish it..

(Vivek scolded prince while having breakfast )

Uncle : finally... I'm so happy... He always does that.. He just takes sandwich in his mouth and goes to wash hands...

Vivek : sit..Eat it properly.. Finish it.(he said in stern voice )

Prince : I'm just saving my time.. I can eat it while Washing hands..

Vivek : if you really want to save time.. Wake up early.

Prince : Twenty year old guy.. Still scolded by his brother... Poor this guy..God you seeing this all, right?

Vivek : Twenty year old guy behaves like a two year old.even God  must be so done with you.

Prince : Ok sorry.. See i finished it... Ok I'm getting late bye guys.

(Prince came to his classroom he was little bit late.. His friend called him.. He saved seat for him
So he ran and sat beside him... Suddenly kia came..)

Kia : excuse me... Please can you exchange this seat with me?actually it's little bit uncomfortable there.

Om : hun.. O.. Ok  sure..

(Prince looked at om and signed not to go...)

Om : we should help her.she's new here.

(She sat beside prince)

Kia : good morning Prince.

Prince : good morning.. (Prince said and start to read his notes..)

(At evening college time is over... Prince and om are living classroom.. Suddenly kia called prince from behind )

Prince : yes?

Kia : since i came one month late, can you please give me your notes, it would be a huge help.

Prince : sure... I'll give you tomorrow.

Kia : thanks a lot.

(Prince and om left the classroom )

Prince : Idiot, can't you say no to her? Why you moved your seat?

Om : Brother can i tell you one thing?

Prince : yeh?

Om : see, be careful... She behaves weird arounds you.

Prince : I noticed that too.