poor prince

( Today prince making plan to go at his friend's house... His friend arranged small party at his house so prince is so excited to go. But as usual he has to ask his brother which always so hard but this time he completed all his study )

(Prince and vivek both are watching TV, And prince Finding perfect time to get permission after some time he finally said)

Prince : Bhaiya... (His brother is busy in mobile ) bhai..bhaiii.....

Vivek : Hun? Oh yeh... Sorry yeh what?

Prince : Bhai my friend giving little party tonight can i go?
(He said in just one breath)

Vivek : (he looked at prince for a moment) At night? Is it a birthday party?

Prince's POV
Typical Indian brother 🙄.. Now he will take whole interview. God.

Prince : No.. No bhai it's just a casual party bhai.

Vivek : And so your all friends will come?

Prince : Yeh..

Vivek : Prince And what about study?

Prince : I already finished all my study work.

Vivek : Hummmm...

Prince's POV
Now he must be thinking some more question but this time I'll not give you anykind of chance bhai..
(He smirked )

Vivek : Ok sure you can go.. Enjoy.. But yeh one thing..

Prince : Ah i know I'll come back before 12AM bhai sure.

Vivek : fine... Ok then.

Prince : Oh yehhh thanks bhai...
(He jumped and got up from the sofa and went to his room to get ready)

(That night prince was at party... He was enjoying a lot.. Meanwhile after dinner )

Uncle : Vivek.. Go to your room take rest why you sitting on sofa son?

Vivek : I'm waiting for 12AM

Uncle : if he said.. Then he will obey vivek.. You can go don't worry I'll lock the door after he come.. Just go.

Vivek : You know what uncle you go.. Today I'll sit here till 12AM.. Then I'll lock and go to my room.

Uncle's POV
Good luck to prince.. Most of the time prince says he will come early but that kid always comes at 1-2AM and i silently just open the door.. This time tiger is waiting for his brother.. let me call him.. He should come early today.

Uncle : ok so I'm going.good night.
(Uncle went to his room and called prince )
God this kid... He is not pickingup his phone.

(And after sometime uncle fell in sleep and vivek start to read his favorite book)

(And as usual now it's 12:30AM.. And vivek got up from the sofa. Locked the door and went to his room.. Prince is still not coming )

(After 1AM... Prince came.. And called his uncle )

Uncle : Yes son.. (He said in sleepy tone)

Prince : uncle open the door.

Uncle : (he shocked ) wait you.. Oh God prince.. You.. It's too late prince..

Prince : Uncle.. Please open I'm so sleepy.. Come fast.

Uncle : wait... (Uncle ran to the door.. He saw on sofa)

I think he went to his room... Let me open the door.. Quickly.

Hey wait it's not opening.. Oh God
(He called prince)