Shreya is back.

Knock knock

Vivek : yeh come prince..
(Vivek said without even looking prince.. While working on laptop.. )

Prince : Bhai you called me?

Vivek : yes bro.. Come..i wan to talk with you.

(Prince came near to his brother )

Vivek : Prince actually... Yesterday shreya called me.

Prince : ohh..how is she? What About her study how's going?

Vivek : she has exam prince.... After two week maybe... She was so tens... She said she has a lot of doubts in maths.

Prince : Hmm.. Can't she join any classes bhai?

Vivek : you know uncle can't afford cost of classes prince.

Prince : yeh i can understand... So??(prince took few second and asked )

Vivek : she needs my help... She was asking me to help prince... But as you know my work.. These days I've a lot of work. I can't give her enough time.

Prince : True bhai.

Vivek : umm.... Prince can you help her?

(As soon as he heard that prince got panicked )

Prince : what??? Me??? How??? I mean bhai..why me???

Vivek : prince you have free time bro also you said you feel bore alone.. So help her in study.

Prince : Bhai don't you know that brat? She was sincerely studying that time cause you was teaching her... I can't... Please.

Vivek : she's such a bright student prince She'll not annoy you really. See we are family... We should help right.

(Prince knew that if shreya will come.. He'll lose his freedom.. Cause he'll get her responsibility of study.. But since his brother want it he can't deny to his brother )

Prince : Do you really want this?

Vivek : yes.

Prince : As you say then..I'll help her... Don't worry... When will she come?(he said and smiled )

Vivek : Thanks bro.. For understand me... She'll come after two days maybe.

Prince : C'mon bhai that's fine after all she's our sister. Don't worry I'll give my hundred percent.

Vivek : Yeh.... Oh.. And yaa call her that she can come here You'll help.. She would be happy.

Prince's pov

God! Do you have any problem with me... Can't i enjoy my time with full enjoyment.. He already banned my outgoing at night, now i can't leave home even in daytime too... But it's ok, after all she's my sister.

(After two days.. Shreya came )

Uncle : welcome shreya welcome... How are you dear?

Shreya : I'm fine uncle... How are you..

Uncle : I'm perfectly fine.. Sit.. Let me call prince.. He's in his room..

(Uncle called prince and went to the kitchen )

Prince : hey... Hello sister...What's up... How are you?

Shreya : Hello bhai.. (She got up immediately and hugged him)
I'm fine and you?

Prince : Good... Come sit.... How was your journey?

Shreya : Good bhai.

Uncle : coffee for you.. Do you want something to eat?