Part 3

Prince : chill, it's me..not a ghost.
Have you memorized those formulas..?

Shreya :  i got scared cause I'm sorry still I've two formulas to memories and you came.

Prince : That's ok.. Take your time I'll wait..

(After ten minutes finally she completed )

Shreya : it's done.. But if i make mistake Don't be angry.. Otherwise I'll forget these all.
(She in with sad tone)

Prince : hahaha... God this girl... Why would i get angry.. Let's solve these sums.. Fast..

(He laughed but.. Shreya was on serious mode.. Prince went close to her and held her hand...)

Prince : self confidence and belief in our own self is the biggest thing dear.. Why you've doubts on your self. It's ok sis.. I know you are such a smart girl. just believe in your self that you can do it.. It just a subject not a war. It's ok it it's taking time.. We'll work some more hours on this don't worry.

(He comfort her.. And smiled)

Shreya : Thanks bhai...I'm feeling positive now.

Prince : hmm.. Since I'm here you Don't have to worry.we'll work hard together. You'll get more marks in this subject than another subject, uncle will be shocked. Wait and watch.

Shreya : ha ha ha... Really? I hope bhai.

(Prince teaching her with such a patience... And because of his fear shreya giving full attention in it... They both studied whole day..)

(At evening )

Prince : Sis.. Go you're free now.. Let's study at night.

(Shreya took a deep breathe and mummered )

Shreya : finally someone knows that a person can be tired...

Prince : What you said?(he raised his eyebrows and said)

Shreya : no...n.. nothing bhai.. Can i go?

Prince : yeh,you can.

(She Got up and stood beside drawer with those puppy eyes.)

Shreya : please bhai.

Prince : What? Oh.. Phone? Ok ok.. You can take.. But while study i don't want it with you.

Shreya : sure sure.. (He took it and ran out of the room)

(Prince came downstairs..and called to his friend )

Om : Bro.. Are you still exist on earth? Where are you?

Prince : at home.

Om : i was about to call you actually we are making plan to go   for fun at any resort.. Let's go..

Prince : I can't come... First bhai will  not allow me to stay somewhere at night... And also shreya is here.. I've to teach her maths so these vacation I'll be so busy.. You guys go.

Om : Umm.. Ok.. Bro... But at least come to meet us at night.

Prince : He told me that i can't go anywhere at night without his permission.. He would not give me permission cause i should not waste my time I've to teach her.. She has exam very soon.. That's why..

Hey... Bro.. Bye I'll call you later.
(He saw vivek coming in home.. So he cut the call)

Vivek : what's up buddy?

Prince : Hello bhai.. How was your day?

Vivek : Amazing... How was your day?

Prince : Good bhai she's learning.. Ofcourse it's hard to keep her on track.. But still she's fast learner.