Part : 2

Principal : yes??

Vivek : May i sir?

Principal : Oh.. Vivek come dear come.. Nice to meet you.sit son.

Vivek : same sir..thanks.

(Vivek looked at prince and with calm mind he asked )

What happene Prince? Why you called me here?

Principal : Prince! You can wait outside for your brother.

(Prince nodded his head went out of the room.)

Principal : Vivek... We are sorry.

Vivek : hun? For what sir...?

Principal : vivek yesterday Prince was lost in forest.. Actually our professors said that it was his fault, even he said that he went without even inform, out staff called officers who works there and they found him, he was middle of the forest alone... Since he was so scared we didn't ask him anything but, it's our duty to inform you, and honestly i was about take step against my staff too but it's not there fault, they didn't even know when he went there.. And how he reached so deep in forest... Prince need to understand that it could be dangerous.

Vivek : oh my God! Sir can you please call him?

Principal : yeh.. Wait.

(He called Prince, prince was not able to look at his brother... But he looked up littlebit when his brother asked him)

Vivek : So is there any fault of your professors prince? Or you're just responsible for your deed?

Prince : they are not responsible bhai. (He looked down and said.

Principal : I was about to tell them to resign.

Vivek : no sir, they have experience they goes on tour with so many students every year sir.. They can't be irresponsible.

Principal : yes,that's true... Umm... Prince since it was your fault and because of you ruined other students tour too... From now you're not able to participate in any tournament, any games, any function or any tour.

Prince : Yes sir... I won't do it again. Sorry.

Principal : Yeh... Ok.. You can go home now... Thank you fir coming here vivek.

Vivek : thanks sir... Prince go home I'll see you at home.
I wsnt to talk with your sir.

(Prince lifted up his bags and left office )

Principal : yeh.. What you want to say?

Vivek : Sir, please in future let him participate in sports tournament, he's good at sports and he feels so happy whenever he participates... I saw that happiness in his eyes. Please in just sports tournament nothing else.

Principal : Sure, i can understand, he can participate in it... So don't worry.

Vivek : thanks sir.. Nice to meet you again.. Have a good day.

Principal : Same to you dear.. Bye.

(Here at home prince was sad but more than sad he was scared,.. He went to uncle's room amd told him that whole story, uncle was so done with prince now...)

Uncle : hmm... But son you were in danger, are you mad? And if you're telling me this all with this such a innocent face just because you think I'll save you .. Then let me clear, It's your fault prince, and when i already know that you're in fault why would i talk with him?

Prince : if there anyone in our house besides you?

Uncle : Look prince, I'm sorry but i can't help is there any scope?