Where is he?

(Now vivek doing Job and because of that he comes at evening from his Job )

Vivek : Hi uncle.I'm so tired today.(he sat on sofa)

Uncle : (while giving water) How was your day son... Maybe hard. Hunn?

Vivek : not so much but it's just a beginning and I'm learning so that's why, otherwise it's fun to do work.

Uncle :, Hunn.. I can understand..
Take some rest vivek.. I'm coming with coffee, Go to your room.

Vivek : Thanks uncle you're the best.

(He went to his room and laid down on bed, after sometimes uncle came )

Vivek : Uncle where is prince?

Uncle : I don't know son.. why?

Vivek : what do you mean by you don't know?

Uncle : He went out side of the house but don't know where..!

Vivek : Didn't he inform you before left the house?

Uncle : No these days he don't asks me or informs me before going somewhere... And if i ask him he says he can go wherever he want to go now, he is not a kid so even i don't asks him.

Vivek : Did he said this to you? Really?

Uncle : Yes dear when i asks him... Either he rolls his eyes or try to ignore me... Sometimes he says he is not a kid i should not ask him where is he going everytime.

Vivek : Humm..
( vivek is now fell in some deep thoughts )

Vivek's POV

How dare he behaves like that.. I'll sue him let him come today.

Uncle : what are you thinking.... Whatever you thinking is wrong don't even think to scold him.. It's true he is not a kid now.

Vivek : Uncle you know what! you are blind in his love.. When he rolled his eyes to you that time you should have slapped him.. But you didn't now leave it on me then.

Uncle : But..

Vivek : Uncle.. Please... Thank you for coffee bye...
(He don't even want to listen his uncle's arguments )

And yaa when he return to home.. Tell him to meet me in my room..

Uncle : Sure.

(After few minutes prince came )

Uncle : Prince where did you go?

Prince : I went to my friend's house uncle.... Why?

Uncle : Your brother is calling you go to his room.

Prince : Bhai??? Why??

Uncle : you'll get your all answer there... But i would like to give you one advice.. If he say something don't argue with him.
It will save you.

Prince : But what i did?

(Prince is now scared and uncle's advice is making him more scared)

Uncle : Just go son don't worry.

(Prince now start to go towards his brother's room and still wondering why his brother called him)
(Nervously he knock the door)

Knock knock

Vivek : Humm come.

Prince : Hello Bhai.. Did you call me?

Vivek : Yes yes come boss.. Should i bow to you? Or should i touch your feet what should i do boss or king... Say..?