Part 1

(At evening vivek came to home, he was looking so frustrated, he put his laptop bag on table and sat on sofa )

Uncle : Hi son so why you came so late today?

Vivek : Some goons type boys were fighting on road.. And i got stuck in traffic.. (He said in such a annoying tone)

Uncle : Oh... Calm down son.

Vivek : Such a antisocial personality they have... Really uncle i can't believe instead of doing any job that useless and mindless boys were fighting there like a goons.

Uncle : True... Poor prince must be stuck in that same traffic.

Vivek : Hun? No no... In fact that boy was enjoying fight like any action movie uncle.(he said while untied his shoes)

Uncle : What? He was there? You saw him?

Vivek : hum.(he nodded his head)

Uncle : Then why you didn't tell him to come with you?it's not a good habit vivek.

Vivek : yes, I know I'll warn him.
Can you please make coffee..?

Uncle : yes sure.

(Uncle went into the kitchen and came back with coffee... Here suddenly prince came to home..)

Prince : Hello guys..

Vivek : Hello.. Sit prince. Why you came late today?

Prince : Bhai, because of traffic.

vivek : oh(he looked at uncle and hinted him to stay silent )
Ok.. Sooo.. Princeee.. Uuumm.. What happened to that all boys who were fighting in between the road?

(Prince as per his habit he immediately start to answer his brother's question )

Prince : Oh those boys.. Yeh bhai police came and arrested them all.. Actually bhai one boy among them attacked on another one with such a sharp weapon, his hand was bleeding, so that's why police arrested them all. And.........

(Suddenly while speaking he stopped and looked at his brother who was glaring at him with scary expression )

Prince : Um.. Wh.. What?

Uncle : Why you stayed there? To see whole drama?

Prince : uh.. Um.. No.. I mean.. There was traffic that's why i..

(Vivek immediately cut his words)

Vivek : Don't you dare to lie prince, i was there too after some moment, traffic was solved and then i came home, i saw you there.

Prince : Oh, ok I'm sorry i found it interesting to watch so i stayed.
(He just looked down and said sadly )

Vivek : You spent exactly twenty minutes to watch that dogs who were fighting and were barking such a bad words to eachother.... What was interesting in that?
(He raise his voice and said..)

Uncle : watch your words son..

Vivek : Sorry for that... But Uncle just see this guy. and what you said they have shard weapons with them too.. God!!! i mean really prince, this kind of dangerous atmosphere around your self entertains you? Are you crazy?

Uncle : Your brother is right.

Prince : I shouldn have not been there right, I'll keep it in my mind, sorry guys.

Vivek : (he shook his head in disbelief and got up ) come to my room prince.

(He said in just normal tone, and start to walk on staircase.... Prince was so scared that he was still there in sofa..when vivek noticed prince is not following him he stopped and looked down from staircase )

Vivek : Come to my room... With me.. Get up bro.

(Prince immediately looked at uncle... And Uncle got up, took coffee mug and left as fast as he can, so prince got up and looked at his brother who was still waiting for prince there..prince went to vivek and both entered in vivek's room)

Vivek : Sit there bro... I've to change this.. (He poited at his formal clothes and said)

Prince : S.. Sure bhai.

(After sometimes vivek came to prince and placed one chair in front of him and sat on that... Here prince was losing his sense.his heart was beating fast..)

Vivek : Prince, so tell me why you were sad yesterday?

Prince : What?.. Hun? Sad?
(He said in confusion )

Vivek : Actually yesterday uncle told me that you were tens and sad too.. He asked but you ignored him... Yesterday because of my workload i forgot to ask you.. So now I'm asking.

Prince : (he rolled his eyes at ceiling and tried to remember)

Um.. Bhai I'm sorry but i forgot.. Why iiiiii..... Oh yeh bhai...Actually that kid is my headache..

Vivek : Kid who?

Prince : Bhai when i was in 12th class our school was celebrating Rakhi day, so next day i was working something in my library.. Behind that library we had playground for kids, suddenly i heard a voice of crying.. I looked here and there in library but then i looked out of the window,

One girl was sitting in corne and crying there.. I immediately ran to her and asked..in which class she's studying.. She replied in fifth class, when i asked the reason behind her crying she answered that she didn't come yesterday and she couldn't tie her hand made rakhi to anyone. And she don't have any brother too.

Bhai when i saw that little cute hand made rakhi i couldn't stop my self and took out my wrist in front of her.. And told her to tie that on my wrist.

Since that day i see her as a sister and she also calls me bhai.. But yesterday bhai she made me angry and i scolded her so hard.

Vivek : What? Why?

Prince : Bhai, she has so many problems with her life, always talks some rubbish things about her life, sometimes says "i wish i could die..", like such a negative approach she has about her life bhai.

I tired to make her understand that life is fun to live positivity.. But that kid has very negative thoughts bhai and when she again start to cry over that same topic i lost my control and scolded her so hard, i don't wanted to but i couldn't control my self and she got teary eyes.. I felt bad and immediately just left that place.

Vivek : hm.. I understood but prince what's the reason behind it?

Prince : Who knows?

Vivek : what do you mean boy.. I mean you never asked her?

Prince : No never.Bhai please help me to make her understand the real value of life, I'm scared what if in future she'll hurt her self and will try to end her life.. I can't even think about it bhai.

Vivek : Okkk... And how can i help you?

Prince : can i call her to our home? On Sunday. Please.

Vivek : yeh sure why not if i can help someone, i would feel happy.

Prince : Thanks Bhai.(he said with such a smile..)

(Vivek and prince bot got up..)

Prince : Can i leave bhai?

(Vivek held prince's ear and twisted it..)

Vivek : sure you can leave, but prince watever you did today, don't repeat it... Your free action movie can be dangerous, am i clear?

Prince : Auchh... Yes you are brother please leave it's hurting.. Please..

(Vivek left his ear and poor prince start to rub on it. )

Ahh..Bye... Poor my ear got red.

(He left vivek's room while rubbing on his ear...vivek then took out his book and start to read.)