Prince and his stubbornness

(Prince and their friends are talking in break time at school )

Friend : Hey guys see i bought a new phone yesterday.. How is it?

Everyone : wow... It's so cool... Look is so amazing.

Prince : What's the prize bro?

Friend : 40, 000/- bro.

Prince : Wohhh isn't it expensive?

Friend : but bro look at the functions of it. It's totally worth to  buy. Trust me...

(His friend was showing his every functions of that mobile and prince and other friends were watching )

(At evening... Vivek sitting on the sofa and doing his office work.. Uncle resting in his room suddenly..Prince came to his brother )

Prince : Bhai bhai let's buy a new phone.

(Vivek's eyes get wide.. He looked at prince )

Vivek : for whom Mr?

Prince : of course for me... Bhai i saw one mobile.. My friend bought it.. It's an amazing phone bhai beautiful look, best features.. Really i liked it.. I want that phone bhai.

Vivek : (he was just looking at his brother.. After taking a moment he said)ummm... But we just bought you a new phone isn't it like just six months ago?

Prince : Yehh but this phone is more cool than mine please.. Buy me that phone please.

Vivek : By the way what is the prize?

Prince : Bhai only 40,000/- Rs.

Vivek : (vivek's laptop was About to fall because of that prize) bro what... Fourty thousand and you saying only? Are you crazy and who bought him this phone?

Prince : His parents maybe..

Vivek : Sorry to say but that patents are mad... I mean you're a student you really don't need that much expensive phone.

Prince : But bhai they have features like that..

Vivek : features means according to you guys.... You only sees music and camera as features right?

Prince : Bhai camera quality was really good but...

Vivek : see i know you all kids.. (He laughed ) what about other features do you know about anything else?

Prince : Umm... No... But.. I'll see when i get it.

Vivek : Ok.. But who said you'll get it first of all one thing at this age you don't need that phone, second we just i mean few times ago bought you a new phone so in short it's No..

(He said simply no and again opened his laptop and start to do his work.)

Prince : Bhai please try to understand.. He has that mobile too why i can't get it then.

Vivek : So now you want to argue with me? So let me clear my decision will not change. Don't try.
(Vivek said in serious tone and ignored his brother )

(Prince went to his room with sad face.. After few hours they all are sitting on the dining chair for dinner and again prince started )

Prince : Uncle please tell bhai to buy me a new phone.

Vivek : (he said in stern voice )Oh God still you're stuck on that same point prince just move on bro.

Uncle : Vivek.. Shhh... Ok prince see i can't say anything between you both..Final decision will be taken by your brother. If he said No so it means no it's simple son.

Prince : You guys are so unfair. His patents are so cool.. He just said only once and they bought him immediately.

Vivek : you... You know what that's fine we are not good people.. Ok.... You'll not get any kind of new phone and this is my final decision.(he scolded prince )

(Prince Got up from the chair and ran towards his room and he slammed the door)

Vivek : (he also got up from chair in anger when he heard voice of the door) How dare he to slamming the door.. Let me teach him a lesson.. (He was about to go.. But uncle held him)

Uncle : He is kid you're not.. Behave like that vivek.. Sit here and finish your dinner.. SIT I'll talk to him don't worry.

Vivek : I hope he will understand... Cause if I'll explain him it will be hard for him.. (Vivek sat on the chair and start to eat)

(Here prince is crying in his room.. And he fell in sleep with teary eyes that night)

(Next day in morning, vivek had breakfast and he is reading news paper on the sofa.. Suddenly prince came with school bag )

Prince : Bye uncle I'm going to school.(he said in attitude )

Uncle : but son i made breakfast for you what about that hunn.?

Vivek : Uncle let him go...(vivek is also said in anger)

Prince :Really no one cares about me..

Vivek : Prince... You....

Uncle : vivek... (Uncle made eye sign to stay calm)

Vivek : fineee(he yelled and again sat on the sofa )

(Prince left for school )

Vivek : Such a stupid boy he is uncle suddenly he is arguing with me..he never behaved like that before... If i say no it means it was no for him.. He never even asked me why I'm not giving him permission and look at him now..

Uncle : C'mon don't you know this kind of behaviour is also common at this age kids always imitates blindly... No matter good things or bad things.

Do you remember when your friend bought a new bicycle.. You were used to go in car still  you were being stubborn to get bicycle, your dad was so done with you that time... Remember Mr. Vivek?

Vivek : But i was not like him.. Look at this kid.

Uncle : Don't worry he will understand too just give him some time.

(Here in school again in break time prince and his friends are sitting in garden... Everyone are so busy to see that new phone meanwhile prince is so sad he sat  besides his friends byt not looking at that phone. But his friend trying to make him jealous.. And mentioning his phone again and again.. And suddenly his friend came to prince )

Friend : Hey bro see what a cool games right and just because the screen is so good i love to play this game just see.. (Prince was ignoring but his friend was forcing him to see at that phone...prince was so frustrated )

(And the other side vivek is at office suddenly his phone rang)

Vivek : (he Got from his chair in shock) what.... Oh God.... I'm I'm coming...ma'am I'm coming.