Again in trouble

(One week Ago prince had surprise maths test... And prince, as usual he was not prepared for that test but he had to attend.. 🤷‍♀️but he Got only three right example out of 15.)

(Prince is now more scared because of his brother..Poor kid came after school and directly went to his room )

Uncle : (after knock his door)
Prince come have lunch kid

Prince : I'm not hungry Uncle.. I really don't want to eat today.

Uncle : What happened again.. Now what you did 🤦‍♂️

(Prince telling him whole story )

Uncle : oh God not again how many time you'll get in the same trouble prince...?

Prince : It was surprise test uncle 🥺 I didn't know About that test.

Uncle : It's OK your brother will understand.. Please eat something

(Prince finally ate some food and then he was waiting for his brother.. Vivek came after few hours... in evening)

Prince : bhai may i come in?

Vivek : yes kid... Please come dear..

Prince :Bhai i want to say something..
(Again he is looking at the ground he was not able to make eye contact with his brother because of that Vivek understood that he did something wrong)

Vivek : Is there any problem?
(Prince again told whole story to His brother but this time he has fear in his voice... His voice was so shaky )

Vivek's POV
He is so scared if I'll scold him he will cry for sure I don't want to make him cry today

Vivek : Prince put that test on table and Go and do 50 laps of the garden with your hands up.

Prince's POV
Wait... What... How Bhai is so calm he don't want to say something is he angry with me?

Prince : bh... Bhai please I'm sorry

Vivek : hmmm.... Go Prince
(Vivek is busy in his mobile)

(Prince went to garden and he start his punishment.. He completed 20 rounds and suddenly his uncle came )

Uncle : Prince stop now... I mean you already completed 20times it's ok I'll say to your brother that you completed your punishment

Prince : really Uncle? Can i stop here?

Uncle : Yes son go and don't worry..
(They both were talking with eachother Prince put his hands down and he was about to leave but... but his brother was standing behind them and he was listening them, Prince's whole body was shaking now even his uncle was speechless.. Vivek's face was red because of anger )

Vivek : (with loud voice )Prince go to my room and wait for me.. LEAVE NOW..
(Prince run towards his brother's room)

Really uncle you teaching him to cheat..what's wrong with you.. Don't be blind because of love. I'll not tolerate this uncle, I'm younger than you so i can't say more but please don't do this again I'm warning you.

Uncle : I... I'm sorry son i was worried for him he was looking so tired.. So...

Vivek : I don't want to listen anything.. I can understand you care for him it doesn't mean that you support him in wrong situation it was his fault he don't study regularly that's why That surprise test was hard for him.Go and do your work uncle.
(Uncle was scared he immediately leave that place )