Part : 3

(On sunday morning )

(Everyone was silent.. Uncle and mom was feeling so bad for prince .... Vivek was drinking his coffee without even looking up.. And his dad was busy to read newspaper..)

Vivek : uncle I'll have breakfast at office boss called me..I've to go..

Dad : on sunday?

Vivek : yes.. Maybe About that meeting he want to share some ideas.

Dad : son we'll go today in just two hour.. Bye take care.

Mom : bye son.

Vivek : Ok.. Bye dad bye mom take care of your self too.I'll miss you guys come soon.

(Vivek looked at his mom who was looking worried.. He went to near her and hugged )

Vivek :have some trust on your son, ok?
(He smiled at her.. And she smiled too)

Ok bye guys..

(At office)

Vivek : I'm so sorry sir..I'm late.

Boss : No no son come.. It's ok.. Sorry i disturbed you on sunday. But i wanted to discuss about this fille.

(He show vivek one file and gave him..)

Vivek : Oh... It's old project maybe.

Boss : yes.. I need some suggestion for this project from you..

(They both were talking suddenly vivek noticed his boss was looking stressed and sad.. So he asked )

Vivek : sir.. Are you ok? I mean you're looking stressed..

Boss : ahhh... Son it's because of my daughter.

Vivek : why..? I mean what she did.?

Boss : Everyday she comes with the new trouble dear. Really... Sometimes i feel like why I'm tolerating this all.

Sometimes she gets the poor marks in study.. Sometimes misbehaves with teacher.. Sometimes neighbours complaints about her.. Ahh... I'm done.

Vivek : Sir, to be honest her mother should handle her.

Boss : Son.. She is no more.. She died when my daughter was seventeen year old. And now she is twenty two year old... And now she behaves like a mannerless child. Her disrespectful behavior towards to her teacher, to me to relatives something that i can't ignore.

Vivek : sir, I'm sorry but it's wrong. You must be fedup with her.

Boss : No son.. I mean yes I'm but..

Vivek : but what sir...?

Boss : vivek you know parents don't have any right to say that they are fedup with their kids.. No matter how many times she makes mistakes, i can't be done with her.

Vivek : sir..i can understand but.. You can do one thing sir.. You can send her to any relative who can teach her discipline.

Boss : ahhh, you know i tried to send her to my parents when she was kid...but then i realise, by sending her to them I'm just escaping from my duties as parent.. It's not a solution right..?

(As soon as vivek heard that... His whole body got cold... He lost in thoughts)

Vivek : means sir?

Boss : means... She is my duty.. No matter how many mistakes she makes... She is my daughter and that reality can't be change right?

Vivek : But what about her rude behavior sir..?

Boss : i always busy in work.. She spent her life alone in that one big house... Because of that she becomes like that.