part 2

Mom : He is angry.. Sorry prince. But he didn't even gave any chance to us for explaining anything.

Prince : It's ok i know him.. I'm going to him.

Uncle : He is angry prince.

Prince : Still he have to listen me.

Dad : son, please he'll be angry on you... It's ok.. We'll go back tomorrow,if he don't want us here on his birthday.

(His parents went back to their room..and prince ran to his brother... And knocked )

Prince : Bhai can i come in?

Vivek : leave me alone prince.
(He said in normal tone..)

Prince's pov
He sounds calm... Let me go in.

Prince : sorry bhai but I'm coming.

(He entered and his brother looked with anger..)

Vivek : so now you'll disobey too.. Great...(he looked with anger and said..)

Prince : Can i sit?(prince asked politely )

Vivek : should you?

Prince :... (He sat beside his brother..and said) I've to.

Bhai...

Vivek : It's ok.. You just did whatever you should have to.. They called you cause they know you'll be convinced easily.

Prince : it means you're not angry with me?

Vivek : i can understand your situation.. So I'm not... But still hiding things from me isn't it wrong?

Prince : sorry for that... But i was scared.sorry.

Vivek : hmm... That's ok.

Prince : Bhai everyone deserves at least one chance.. Right?

Vivek : One chance? Kid.. Since they left from last time.. They are getting a chance everyday.

They could called us to shortout the things next day but they didn't..

Prince : You're absolutely right bhai, but they are guilty for that.

Vivek : But suddenly..? Why they came like this..? It's not holiday or any festival then why?

Prince : Umm.. Fo.. For..

Vivek : yes.. For what?

Prince : For your birthday.

Vivek : hunn? Don't say that you made any celebration plan with them for birthday.

(His eyes was suspecting Prince.. And prince got startled )

Prince : no no... Trust me..

Vivek : hm good.I don't want to celebrate.

Prince : Bhai can't we forgive them..can't we forget past?

Vivek : Prince you know when they left because of dad's job... I was twenty five year old.. I was studying i had responsibility of this house and yours..it was not easy for me...

And then just because your one mistake dad asked me how i raised you..!! He don't have any Rights to ask me..(vivek said in anger...)

Prince : calm down bhai.. (He got up and gave water to his brother )

Vivek : Please don't expect anything from me.

Prince : If someone giving their all efforts... Bhai we should give too.

Vivek : why they didn't call me then yesterday? Why they called you?

Prince : cause maybe they knew how'll you react.