prince as caring brother

Vivek : Ahhh...finally today is Sunday.. I'm so glad uncle... At least I've one day to take rest.
(He said while having breakfast )

Prince : Yes bhai you're right you deserves a restful weekend, you always works hard bhai.

Vivek : (he gave warm smile to prince ) Thanks brother.

Uncle : You can take rest whole day if you'll say I'll come to your room with lunch... And dinner too.

Vivek : no..no uncle...I don't need that much rest.

(Suddenly someone called prince )

Vivek : Yes... Ok sure mom.. Ya ya ok.. I'll go.. Don't worry.

(Uncle and prince was looking at him with curiosity.. As soon as he cut the call they start to ask.)

Vivek : Nothing serious guys.. Mom has one friend whose some getting married today so i have to go there she invited mom... And mom said that I'll attend the function.... I can't disobey her.

(Vivek said in sad tone..and got up to get ready..)

Uncle I'll come in just one hour.. I'll not eat there I'll just give gift wish him and will come back.. I don't know them.. It's uncomfortable to stay around strangers.

Uncle : sure dear it's ok.. Go and come fast.

(Vivek went to function... And came back.. In two hours..)

Vivek : Ahh... Uncle.. I'm so hungry.. They were forcing me but i don't wanted to eat there..

Uncle : lunch is ready vivek i was waiting for you.. Just go fresh n up amd come.

(Vivek and uncle sat.. Vivek was about to get first bite of food suddenly again someone called him...)

Uncle : vivek put down your phone eat first.. (Uncle scold him)

Vivek : It's sweta's call ( his college friend )Uncle I'm sorry I've to pick up..

Yes sweta hi...

Sweta : Hey hi bro..i need one favor vivek can you help me.

Vivek : Yeh sure what?

Sweta : Please come with me to mall, I've so many stuff to buy i can't keep it all the stuff on two Wheeler... Please can you come with your car? Dad is not at home today too.. Please... It's urgent.

Vivek : ok I'll come give me 10minutes..(vivek was eating so fast )

Uncle : Can't she book any taxi.. Are you a driver for her?eat slowly vivek..

Vivek : please Uncle don't scold me.. She is my friend.. I should help her...

Uncle : She has only one friend? Right.?

Vivek: uncle... (He looked at Uncle with annoying face..)

Uncle : do watever you want to do.as your wish.. Take some rest but then vivek.

Vivek : sure Uncle I'll, don't worry.. (He smiled at Uncle to make him calm..)

(After sometime prince came downstairs...)

Prince : Uncle.. Where is bhai..? Still he does not come from function?

(Uncle explained him whole matter to him)

Oh God... bhai is such a kind hearted guy.

(Vivek helped his friend in shopping... And dropped her to her home and came back to home.. It took three hour it was already evening.. He sat on sofa tiredly..)

Uncle : Do you need coffee vivek.
(He said from the kitchen )

Vivek : Yes thank you Uncle please... Where is prince..?