part :2

(Poor vivek came to surprise but in return he Got big suprise... When he entered kn prince room prince was watching some impropriate videos on his laptop basically he was watching some intimate scene because of that his brother was furious)

(Prince heard his brother's voice he panicked he shut down his laptop and immediately got up from bed.)

Prince : bh... Bhai... Y..you..

Vivek : What the hell were you watching?.. you idiot! (He went close to prince and slapped)

Prince : (prince has tears in his eyes because of that slap) Im.. Im.. Bh.. Bhai.. I'm just..

Vivek : come in my room after ten minutes (he shouted and went out from his room)

Vivek's POV
I just can't believe on my eyes.he was watching this kind of stuff and i didn't even know About this.Today i have to deal with him properly.

(Vivek went to his room, changed clothes got freshnup and then he was sitting on the bed..)

Knock knock

Vivek : Just come.. (He said in angry tone)

(Prince came into the room and stood in front of his brother.. And lowered his head)

Vivek : How old are you?
(Because of fear prince is not in his sense )
I say how old are you fool... (He literally roared )

Prince : Sev... Seventeen bhai.

Vivek : Don't you know it's illegal to watch if you're not 18+? Didn't you know that? (He scold him in serious tone)

Prince : I'm sorry bhai..

Vivek : Do you know? Or not? Today you'll just give me answer.. Do not say anything.
You know right?

Prince : Yes i know.

Vivek : (he got up from bed and grabbed prince wrist )Then who told you to open that sites.. Hunn
( his grip was so tight prince was so scared his wrist getting red he was in pain..)

Prince : Ahh.. Bhai it's hurting please please leave bhai please (he cried )

(Suddenly vivek realised that he is hurting his brother and he quickly just leave his wrist)

Vivek : I'm sorry, tell me How long have you been watching this?

Prince : six months.. Please forgive me.. I'm sorry.

Vivek : What i said? Don't say anything just give the answer to me.

How you found this? Who gave you the information about this for the first time..? If I'm not wrong... Your schools friends?

Prince : y.. Yes bhai.. They shared some links.(prince's whole body is shaking with fear)

Vivek : they shared but don't you have your own mind to think that it's illegal you're just 17.(he said in stern voice ) and why are you feeling so scared I'm just angry cause you should not watch that kind of contents at this age and that's why i slapped you.. I'll not punish you for this so don't worry don't be scared... Come and sit here be calm.. Do you need water?stop crying you just have to answer me nothing else trust me I'll not do anything to you..

(Vivek made him to sit beside him.. And gave water to prince.. He wipe Prince's tears with his shirt's sleeve )

(Actually they both never talk about this subject before..prince never shared any thoughts with his brother, most of the time he feels akward, and vivek also try  to respect prince's privacy.. They both are so mature but vivek today realise as elder brother he has to broad minded, he has to share everything that he thinks about this...more than scared prince feeling akward in front of his brother )