Part : 2

Prince's Pov

Where is she?.

Prince : Shreyaa?

Shreya : yehh... (She yelled from balcony )

Prince : What is she doing in balcony..?

(He went to her... And saw.. She was busy with her phone )

Prince : What are you doing here?

shreya : Bhai actually i was talking with my friend.. But i had network problem maybe so i came here.

Prince : ok ok... Let's go.. Let me check your sums..

Shreya : I couldn't solve those sums.it was so hard bhai.(she mummered )

Prince : First of all don't try to make any excuses.. I gave you.. Cause you said you don't have any doubts... Right?

Shreya : Sorry. I tried but i couldn't...

Prince : It's ok sis.. Let me see those sums where you made mistakes let's clear it then.

(He took notebook and yelled )

You didn't even try shreya???

Shreya : (Prince's anger was on top now.. Because of that voice she flinched ) i.. i didn't know how to start.

Prince : Not again sis...don't lie again.. I know you were busy with your phone.(he said with so much patience )

I'm asking you again... Should i repeat this chapter again?

(Shreya nods her head in yes.)

Prince : This time don't move your glance from book ok.? Be focused it's easiest chapter...

(At dinner time)

Vivek : so how's going your study sis?.

Prince : going like a sloths, bhai.

Vivek : It's ok let her learn on her speed prince...

(She got scolded by prince... So she was looking little bit sad.. Vivek noticed it so he said)

Vivek : shreya do you want to come with me for icecream after dinner?

Shreya : icecream ye...

(Prince cut her words)

Prince : don't you dare to say yes... Bhai she couldn't even complete one chapter.. I'll have to repeat it again... I asked her if she understood or not and guess what she lied.. So she can't go anywhere she'll lern that chapter, solve that sums then she'll sleep.

Vivek : it's wrong shreya you don't have enough time.. And you should not lie.He's helping you. Tell him whenever you feel difficulties ok.

Shreya : yes... I'll not lie... Sorry bhai.

(Her innocent face was enough to melt Prince's heart)

Prince : Ahh.. That's ok.. Don't be sad.. Do one thing go with bhai.. Then come with fresh mind ok.

Shreya : really? Can i go? (her eyes got wide in excitement )

Prince : yes you can.

(After dinner vivek was waiting for shreya in his car... She came and sat in car)

Vivek : Ok? Ready?let's go.

(Shreya was silent..vivek looked at her and asked )

Vivek : did he scold you?

Shreya : hun?.. Yes.. But it was my fault......Bhai?

Vivek : yes?

Shreya : I don't want to fail in exam.