Part : 1

(At night vivek looked at prince while prince got up in the middle of dinner time)

Uncle : Don't you want to eat..?

Prince : no uncle... I'm not feeling good.

Vivek : what happened?

Prince : Nothing bhai.

Vivek : since you came from college you're looking tens.. If you don't want to eat it's ok... Sit on sofa and wait for me.

Prince : Yes... Sure

(Prince sat on sofa and start to play games on his phone... After sometimes vivek came to him)

Vivek : What's wrong?

Prince : Nothing bhai just exam pressure.

Vivek : Oh... Thank God i thought you did something wrong in college again.

Prince : hun? No No...bhai. It's like suddenly today we got exam schedule it's within fifteen days.

Vivek : you know you're such a clever student prince... Don't worry you'll do the best in that exam.you already studying so hard right so that's ok see people says like process doesn't matters result matters but let me tell you.. If your process is on right track then don't worry about result.

Prince : Thanks bhai.. I'll try my best.. Actually don't know why this time i don't have that much confidence.

Vivek : but I've trust on you and you can't break it right..

Prince : nope never... I won't let you down.. Fifteen days are enough for me bhai.

Vivek : humm.. Good and yaa it should not affect on your body... Don't skip meal.. It's important too.

(Prince shook his head in yes.. And vivek patted Prince's head.. And smiled )

Vivek : oh wait i forgot to say something... Uncle please come here...

(Uncle came near to them and stood there...)

Prince : what?

Vivek : Arya's parents are going on tour of 3days.. So she is coming to live with us from tomorrow.

Uncle : oh ok... That's good why should she live there alone.. We are her second family so it's ok... But maybe you should ask to your parents too.

Vivek : I've talked with them they gave permission. And her parents also don't have issue with it.

Uncle : ok... Good.. So.. Let me check the guestroom before sleeping.. It's clean already but still it should be comfortable for her.

Prince : yeh true... Should i help you?

Uncle : nope.. Go and study... I'll do it.

Prince : ok good night guys.

Vivek : yeh good night uncle I'm going to my room if you need help call me.

Uncle : sure.

(Next day at evening vivek came to home with Arya)

Arya : hello uncle.

Uncle : hello dear... Welcome..

Arya : where is prince?

Vivek : he comes at six o'clock.
Let me show you your room put that luggage there..

Arya : yeh let's go... (She start to walk.. And vivek stopped.. And looked at uncle with done face)

(Uncle start to laugh and said)

Uncle : be a gentleman and lift up that luggage.

(Vivek pick up her bags and start to walk on upstairs )