Part : 5

(Prince and vivek ran towards to the garden.. After reaching there prince and vivek looked to eachother with shocking face and then start to laugh so hard they were laughing and giving high five to eachother so shreya got angry and yelled )

Shreya : Guys stop laughing and please help me to get up...

Vivek : Oh... Sorry yes.. Prince go help her.. (He pushed prince )

Prince : me...no... Ieeuuu bhai look she's full of mud..

Shreya : Guys help me (she roared)

(Both brothers held her hand and pull her out of the mud...)

Prince : How you fell in this? Can't you see it?

Vivek : Exactly..

Shreya : i was walking and i didn't notice it so i slipped.

Vivek : How can't you notice it..? God!! Are you ok sis..?

Prince : Her eyes were must be  on the phone while walking... Ask her bhai.

Shreya : i.. i.. Was chatting with my friends.

Prince : see... I knew that..

Vivek : can't you be careful? You've exam after a week.. You were about to get hurt.. Now who can teach you how to walk.hunn??.are you a kid? Thank God you didn't get hurt.. Idiot. I'll take your phone shreya I warning you, it is enough... I mean which kind of obsession is this? Use your for but with limit..whole worls using phone but in proper way.. Can't you sit one side and write massage?

(Vivek start to scold her... Poor shreya had teary eyes now..)

Prince's pov
Oh no.. Now no one can save her... Poor sis.. If I'll say anything right now...i can be in danger too.. Keep silent prince and just watch.

Vivek : Should i take your phone for a week? Should i?

(She shook her head in no..)

Then use it but don't get obsessed with it. Now go and get shower..
Uncle... Uncle...

(Uncle ran into garden)

Vivek : Give her some water so she can wash her feet.and then go  to your room.. Prince.. Take her phone.. Give her after study.

Prince : Sure bhai.umm.. Sis.. Then come to study ok..

(She said yes... And Both brother went into their room..)

(After sometime shreya came to prince room... Still she was looking so sad.. Prince looked at her and smiled but she don't give smile back..and looked down)

Prince : Aww... So someone is so sad.. Why? Come here sis.. Sit..

( he wipe her tears with his hands And gave her warm hug..)

Prince : It's ok don't be sad.. He scolded you cause he cares for you.. Please don't cry. Even i gets scold by him everyday. Even you know he was right..you were going to get injuries, He was concern about it that's why he got angry.

Shreya : yes..you're right bhai.

Prince : And you know he'll behave normal tomorrow i know him verywell..don't worry.

Shreya : I hope so.. Bhai let's study now.

Prince : oh yeh let's do it.

(Next morning )

(Shreya studying on sofa.. Suddenly she saw vivek is coming downstairs so she looked down and start to read..)

Vivek : Good morning sis..wow.. Study in early morning? That's good..