Part : 1

(Vivek was getting ready to go office in the morning... And prince came down... And he saw uncle )

Uncle : Hey... Prince please call your brother for breakfast... Don't know why he is late today..?

Prince : No... Way... My brother is late!! Wohh...isn't it rare..?
(He said in such a dramatic tone)

Uncle : (Uncl rolled his eyes) Can you please Go...?

(Prince ran to his brother..)

Knock knock..

Vivek : yes....?

Prince : Good morning bhai.... You're late, uncle is calling you for breakfast..

Vivek : tell him that I'm coming in just few minutes.

(Suddenly while speaking vivek lost his balance little bit.. And he sat on bed immediately )

(Prince ran to his brother.. And asked )

Prince : Bhai..Are you ok?

Vivek : ofcourse I'm buddy... (He held his forehead with both hand and said..)

Prince : Watch your words sir... You're lying to me, it's wrong. (Prince said in stern voice )

Vivek : Nothing serious kid... I'm just feeling low..

Prince : Should i help you? Should i call uncle?

Vivek : No. No. Chill... It's just a weakness maybe I'm alright don't worry.

(He got up, and smiled at prince..)

Let's go.. For breakfast.. I can't be late I've so many work today.

(They both came down)

Uncle : What were you doing vivek.. Did you forget to see time? Look... You'll be late.

Vivek : Yehh.. Sorry.. I'm just..

Uncle : it's ok.. Come let's have breakfast... Hurry up..

(Prince has his eyes on his brother...vivek was looking not fine.. Vivek had breakfast.. And got up from the chair..)

Vivek : oh... I forgot my file..

Prince : wait.. I'll bring that..

Vivek : no.. It's ok you don't know which file bro.. I'm going..

(Vivek start to walk on stairs.. And suddenly he felt dizzy he lost his balance.. He was about to fall from stairs.. But..)

Prince : bhai.. (He shouted and ran to his brother and held him)

Uncle : oh God!!! Vivek.. Prince is he ok?

Vivek : yes i... I'm..

Prince : don't you dare to speak anything..(he scolded his brother ) Uncle please help me to go down.. Held him with other side.

(Vivek sat on sofa.. And drank water..)

Prince : Uncle let's go to hospital.. Where is key..(prince got panicked after see his brother's condition)

Vivek : bro I'm ok.. Don't worry.(he said while held is head with both hands.. And looked down)ahh.. It's spinning..

(Prince ran to the car.. Uncle helped vivek to got up.. And viek  sat on the car..)

Vivek : drive careful prince.

Prince : Bhai... Be quite.. Close your eyes.. Take rest.. Please.
(He told to his brother while looking at him with front mirror of car.)

(Vivek closed his eyes.. And put his head on uncle's shoulder..in just few minutes they reached at their uncle's clinic.)

(Dr. Is checking prince meanwhile prince holding his brother's hand.. Uncle standing beside them..)

Dr. : It's ok.. He is perfectly fine.. It was just because of high blood pressure.. And maybe because of stress or tension.He need some rest.

Vivek : hunn!!! No.. I've so much work at office I'm fine.. Guys Please.

Prince : bhai.. Your whole world is spinning.. And still you want to go office? Are you serious?

Dr. : he can't go anywhere he should take rest at least 2-3 days.

Prince : for sure uncle.

Dr. : and he should be careful about meal...maybe these days he is not take caring of his self.... He should be more careful about his health.

Vivek have healthy food, take rest, don't take any stress of work.

Prince : doctor uncle no matter what you says... He will do just watever he wants.. Even today i asked when he was feeling low if he is fine or not.. But...my hardworking elder brother got ready to go office..
(He said in anger.. While looking at his brother..)

Vivek : ok I'm sorry i thought it will be alright after sone time.. So..

Prince : please bhai.. Don't say sorry.. And don't talk too much.. Doctor uncle can we go home with him..?

Doctor : yes he is perfectly alright but are you sure vivek now you're not feeling dizzy right?

Vivek : no no... I just feel low.. And weak..

Doctor : Rest properly and from now eat well..ok?

Vivek : sure doctor.. May we leave..?

Doctor : yehh.. For sure.

(They came to car...)

Vivek : I'll drive prince..

Prince : uncle... Please tell him something..(prince said in sad tone.)

Uncle : come and sit backseat vivek... (Uncle said in stern voice.. And vivek immediately sat on backseat...... Finally they reached at home... )

Prince : Bhai let me hold you.. What if you'll be lost your balance again?

(Prince ran to his brother and hold his hand..)

Vivek : sure.. Come.. (They both went to vivek's room.. And prince helped him to sleep on bed.and he sat beside his brother)

Vivek : sorry prince i scared you both today right? I didn't even know when my head start to spin so hard..

Prince : Bhai don't think too much.. I'm glad you're alright Please bhai don't overdo anything which can affect your health..really i can't see you having a hard time.. It hurts a lot... Now take rest..I'm here for you..

Vivek : no.. You can't be!!go to your college..

Prince : i say close your eyes and take some rest at least obey sometimes to younger's words...

(Vivek fell in sleep.. And prince Was just sitting beside his brother and watching him..)

Knock knock..

Prince : shhh... Uncle he is sleeping.. (He whispered )

Uncle : I came with luch but..

Prince : I'll call you whenever he'll wakeup.

(Prince  was not ready to leave his brother for even one minute.he was still beside vivek)

(After sometime vivek opened his eyes..)

Vivek : oh God you're still here?
I'm ok prince please.. Don't worry.

Prince : bhai.. It's ok.. Bhai let me call uncle have some food so you can take medicine.

(Vivek having lunch.. And prince is watching him..)

Vivek : I'll finish it properly don't stare at me like this prince.. I'm not a kid.

Prince : Then why you can't take care of your self.. (He mummered)

Vivek : what?

Prince : nothing bhai... i was not staring at you i was just making sure that you're fine.

Vivek : yes I'm..

(Prince took plate.. He gave medicine to vivek.. Vivek was looking at his brother with so much proud)..

CRANExsidneetfanfic  thanks for suggesting.