Part : 2

(Prince was so confused... Why his principal was calling him... After go to principal's office he saw... Kia was there.. Her parents was there... In fact Vivek was there too... When he entered he catch their attention.. When he saw his brother he close to him and asked )

Prince : Bhai! Why are you here?

Principal : Prince.. This girl says that yesterday you tried to molest her when you both were alone in classroom after college time.. What would you say?

(He looked at his brother, he was shivering cause his brother was looking at him without even blink)

Prince : Bh. Bhai.. It's n...not true..

Vivek : Bro don't explain me.. Explain to them..I've trust on you why you're so scared? Don't be scared.. And don't you dare to lower your head. I know you can't do anything like this.

Prince : Thanks bhai,.. Sir it's not true.. In fact yesterday she was behaving impropriate with me.. It was so disrespectful.

Kia's father : Hey boy don't say anything wrong About my daughter, she can't do it.

I'll sue you in police station for sure.

(Vivek's anger was now on another level... He came forward and prince hide behind his brother )

Vivek : Actually that's the good idea....why should i argue with you.. I'll report against your daughter in police station, in return you can report against my brother too.. Police will find the truth then.

Principal : you both just stop... Calm down, See it's About their future guys.. Both child's future can be ruin.. So. Ptince apologize to her.

Vivek : What!! Sir.. My brother will not apologize to anyone and that's final.. I don't care what will happen next.. But now I'll not leave this girl for sure.. I'll File the case against her.

Kia : Ask him.. He was with me yesterday in that class.

Vivek : look girl..my brother already told me the whole story what you did yesterday... So i don't even want to ask him.. I already know the truth..

Principal : prince what happened yesterday?

(Prince told whole incident to them... He got emotional while telling )

Vivek : prince stay strong, you're innocent... I'm with you..

Principal : Guys see we don't have to involve police here...we can watch CCTV footage of that class right..?

Vivek : yes we can..

(Now kia was so scared she started to cry... And her father git speechless )

Kia's father : Now even i want to see.. Let's go.

(They all went to see footage, in that footage all could clearly watch that... How she was stopping prince... Was trying to touch him.. Meanwhile prince was trying to stop her.. Nothing else..after watch that footage.. Kia's father slapped her)

Principal : How dare you to lie.. Because of you one boy was About to lost his reputation in this college.

Vivek : Now what should i do sir.. This footage is a proof.. Should i sue her in police station?

Kia's father : sir Please forgive her... She's young..

Vivek : my brother is also as same as you daughter sir.. But he told me everything about yesterday's incident...and the way i raised him.. I know my brother can't even raise his voice against girls.. Molestation is too far sir.

Principal : sir.. It's About her future please try to understand don't take any actions against her.

Vivek : i can understand sir... But she should learn lesson.and you were telling my brother to apologize... Now?

You have to understand that in this kind of situation.. Boys always can't be guilty sir.. They can be innocent.

Principal : sorry prince..for doubting on you I'm really very sorry.

Prince : it's ok sir..

Vivek : it's not... kia if you want me not to file case against you.. Then you have to apologize properly to my brother. See i care about your reputation so I'm not telling you to apologize in front of students.. But i want written apology from you to my brother.

Kia : Sure sir.. I'm sorry prince. I did wrong to you please forgive me..

(She wrote apology letter and gave it to Vivek )

I'm sorry sir..Thanks for not take any actions against me.

Vivek : It's ok girl.. Don't do anything that will upset your parents. Keep it in mind.. By doing this kind of cheap actions you can lose your reputation, and people's trust.

Kia : yes sir.. I've learned my lesson.

Vivek : umm.. Prince.. Wait for me outside .. I'm coming.

(Prince left office )

Vivek : Sir.. I want him take home today.. He's so disturbed right now, can i?

Principal : yes sure.

Vivek : (he said to kia's father ) you're a girl's father,i can understand your concern sir.. Your anger was right at your place, sorry that i yelled and became hyper on you.

Please don't be angry on her...teach her and make her understand her mistake.

May i leave now sir..?

Principal : yes you may... Sorry for trouble.

Vivek : That's ok sir.. It's my duty.
I'm his brother.

(Vivek went out of the office where prince was standing there)

Vivek : Let's go buddy... Let's go to home.

(Prince didn't say anything and star to follow his brother )

Vivek : Prince if you'll behave like this... I would beat you... I said you were innocent.. Don't act like a guilty one idiot.

(He scolded prince but prince was so sad he just lowered his head and stood there)

Vivek : Look at me.. Don't look down prince you're making me angry... Ok let's go home.. I don't want to say anything here.

(Prince was so silent in the car too..here vivek was controlling his anger because of Prince's behavior )

(They both came to home.. Prince came out of the car and start to walk without wait for his brother )

Uncle : son?.. Why you came Early.. Are you ok?

Vivek : he's fine Uncle.. Don't worry he just want to beaten by me i think.

(Vivek said and sat on sofa)

Please give us some water... And you come here.

Prince : Can i go to my room?

Vivek : Can you hear me?

(Prince sat beside his brother )

Uncle : take it... Vivek at least tell me what happened?

(Vivek told everything to Uncle after heard that he got so angry on that girl)

Uncle :That girl deserves a good lesson son.. Why you forgave her easily.

Vivek : she's student uncle she has her future too.. It's ok she confessed her mistake.

But look at this guy.. Still he's so sad.

Uncle : I can understand vivek.. But False allegations have been made against him.so it's obvious it can made him sad.
Don't be angry on him.. At least not at this condition.

Uncle : Umm... It's ok prince.. You can go to your room. Take some rest.

(Prince went to his room... Here vivek was so tens for prince.. Cause he knows that his brother is so sensitive )