Part : 2

(Prince just opened the door looked at his brother and again without any reaction he sat on bad.. He was looking sad and angry also.)

Vivek : first of all don't show me this attitude.and tell me why you behaved like that with parents.

(Vivek scolded prince in normal tone)

Prince : Sorry bhai i won't do it again.(he lowered his head and said in soft tone)

Vivek : it's not an answer of my question prince.

Prince : Bhai please let me stay alone..

Vivek : Prince... you have to share with me today you don't have any choice.

Prince : Bhai look i can't lie to you.. And also i don't want to hurt you.

Vivek : Oh God... Please bro you can't hurt me... Yehh but if you'll not share your feeling with me, i might get hurt because of that...

Prince : (he looked down.. And asked in shaky voice)
Bhai why I'm not perfect like you?

Vivek : hunn? What!!

Prince : Bhai can i ask you one question?

Vivek : yehh.. You can.

Prince : Bhaiya how will you feel if someone keep comparing you with someone?

Vivek : Umm? Prince? Whom are you talking about?

Prince : Bhai...you'll prove me wrong if i say the truth right?

(Vivek took deep breath and said )

Vivek : prince parents can't be right everytime they should not compare you with me.

(Prince looked at his brother un shock.. )

Prince : bhai... H.. How.. You know?

Vivek : who am i? Your elder brother i know your every feeling...although you don't share.. I can sense it.

I noticed your expression every time i can see you didn't like it right?

Prince : Bhai please don't misunderstand me but bhai mom and dad don't miss any chance to compare me with you.

Bhai you taught me we all are different our ability is different our flaws are different.. We all are unique in our own way.. Right?

Vivek : I'm glad still you remember my advice.

Prince : ah.. Bhai c'mon i got confidence because of this advice.. But these days I'm losing it bhai, i start to think like I'm not better than other people .. Should i be like you? But i can't be perfect like you.

(He said in sad voice.. His cracked voice was proof that he felt so hurt.)

Vivek : First of all prince no one is perfect in this world..no one... You think I'm perfect.. Nope..

Prince even I've flaws.. Like i behaves impatient sometimes.. Sometimes i loses my control of mind.. I feels stress easily... Gets fustrate easily..

Prince we all have flaws, i know parents are always like that they always compares their child with other... Even dad used to compare me with Anuj (their eldest cousin)
I was feeling same the way you feeling right now.

Prince : Bhai you're my mentor i learnt so many thing from you.. And i will learn too.. But i can't be like you..

Vivek : you don't have to also prince.. You should not.

Be your self.. It's biggest reason of our self love.. And you know that self love is most important thing right..

Prince : yes bhai....they are wrong right bhai..?